baileyboy7

Reaction score
I have the money to sign him but his wage demands are way too high ! Anyone dealt with this on their games ?

There are a lot others who better as striker. Use him or make him as backup the first season then let him go.

I had Adebayor at West Ham on loan in the 3rd season. He won the golden boot award. His contract with Tottenham expired at the end of the 3rd season, i wanted to sign him but he demanded smth like 7 mil per year. I couldn't afford him so he signed with Birmingham for 3 mil per year. And another weird thing, Tevez signed with Velez from Argentina for a deal worth 800k per year while he wanted from me 10 mil/year.

For Tevez I Was Luckey As I Got an Offer For Him Accepted But His Agent Wanted Too Much Aswell As Tevez. However. He Then Sacked His Agent After Negotiations Broke Down So i Put in Another Bid And I Managed To Get Him Down To 100K A Week At Tottenham. But Aderbyor In Another Save Was Transfer Listed For 3 Mill So I Put In A Bid For 3 Million Which Was Accepted. i Then Managed To Get 100K Of His Previous Wage After Much Negotiation. But I agree With Above Poster. Niang Scored 14 In 10 On My Everton Save.

I had him on loan for Newcastle in my 3rd season and he scored 22 in 25. Was going to sign him when his contract was up but he got injured for 2 months and Niang came in and scored just as much so didnt want to waste the wages! Played him as a poacher on his own up front

Just finished my first season with Spurs. Adebayor scored 49 goals in 42 appearances in all competitions for me, playing as a lone "advanced forward". Naturally, I decided to pay the £10m asking price for him, but when I went to negotiate a contract his agent said he wasn't interested in entering into negotiations!

Guess I'll go ahead and sign Damião then if that's how he repays my faith in him!

Adebayor is scoring well but his wage is a problem as you guy said.

I opted for Cavani after his loan is expired.

He scored 28 in 30 games for me ( in March currently) but he's quite inconsistent because he tends to shine in 1 game, then disappearing at the next game so I'm not keeping him permanently. You can get a better option too in the 2nd season!

Also i Was So Unlucky With Him. I Had Him Out For 3-4 Months Twice In One Season!