Spurs help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rellik

Reaction score
RITE PPL PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SPURS SQUAD, IVE TRIED GETTING RID OF JENAS, LENNON, HUTTON, HUDDLESTONE, EKOTU ETC BUT NOBODYS BUYING THEM, IVE HAD INTEREST IN THEM LOADS BUT NO OFFERS THAT I WANT, HAVE YOU ANY IDEAS ON HOW MUCH THE MAX I CAN GET FOR THE PLAYERS?

ANOTHER THING I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO TO SIGN FOR MY TEAM, MY CURRENT TEAM IS:

GK: GOMES
RB: CORLUKA
LB: BALE
CB: KING(CACERAS frm BARCELONA)
CB: WOODGATE
RW: BENTLEY
LW: MODRIC
CM: VELOSO
CM: CAMACHO
ST: BALOTELLI
ST: POGREBNYAK(PAVLYUCHENKO N CAMPBELL ALSO)

PLEASE COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON SOME NEW PLAYERS TO STRENGTHEN THE TEAM MORE, I AM WANTING A NEW RIGHT N LEFT BACK(NOT KEEN ON CORLUKA N BALE), NEW RIGHT WINGER(BENTLEY AINT DAT GUD), AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER TO PLAY ALONGSIDE CAMACHO OR VELOSO AND A STRIKER TO PLAY WITH BALOTELLI. MY ASSISTANT SAYS POGREBNYAK IS THE BEST STRIKER I GOT BUT EZ PLAYING ****, 9 GAMES N 0 GOALS.

ANYWAYS GET BACK TO ME PLEASE THANKYOU

diego buonanotte - future star
kepa - decent striker get for cheap
keep bale hes class.

first of all corluka aint a right back, hes a natural center back

stop with the caps! freaking hurts me eye's

sorry bou da caps n thanks 4 da post, corluka is a centre back bt ive gt king, woodgate n caceras in dat position n huttons nt gud nuf so corluka best option i gt

davide santon for right back marcelo for left back mati fernandez attacking midfield and higuain for a striker , you should be able to get £5m for ekotu, £5m for jenas , £6-7m for huddlestone don't sell lennon or bentley give them a chance

wen i was spurs i offered huddleston,jenas,dawson etc to clubs for their current value
i bout bordon cus he's a quality CB for 8m
Di Maria is a great young LM for 5/6m
Zapata is a fantastic CB/RB for 10m
Try to sell bent and get Cardozo for bout 8/9m

Get Mamadou Sakho for 8 million becomes best CB in the game from my experience.

You should play Huddleston. Ekotto is a good reserve left back and saves you money replacing him.

I sold Hutton to Newcastle for 9 million, and found that Corluka is solid at right back, but gets lots of interest and wants to leave, leaving me with a problem.

Got about 12 million for Lennon from Aston Villa.

Tottenham are a good side already and you shouldn't need to rip apart their squad.

Ive sent Lennon on loan 2 Bhirmingham City for a year cuz dey paid full wages n 600k upfront, i mite keep Bentley. Thing is im playing a network game with my mate n ez Man City, e went n bought Cardozo, Moutinho, Yuri Zhirkov n Matias Fernandez n das becuz e had £75m to spend n i had £25m, i cudav gt zapata bt didnt av da money 2 sign im cuz da stingy chairman wudnt give me more money n da players wudnt sell

Davide Santon RB good youngster pick him up for about 2 million

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

if you are looking for a free scoring central midfielder either go for Alex Teixeira or Zdravko Kuzmanovic get them both for about 7.5 to 10 million each.

btw ive started another single game with Man utd n ive signed loads of youngsters bt no 1st team players n im in 1st, ive sorted da training out n gt 7stars for all except Set Pieces wich is six. Im at start of January n just signed sme great youngsters for cheap with great Potential. I got Alexandre Coeff(16 - Mid Centre) for £24k from Racing Club De Lens n his got potential to be better than Paul Scholes, Got Fausto Rossi(18 - Att Mid Left) from Juventus on free n his got potential to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo, gt Canales(17 - Def Mid,Att Mid Centre) for £200k from Racing n he gt potential to be as good as Paul Scholes, other than these got Marquinhos(19 - Att Mid R,L,C, Forward Centre) for £11.25m with potential to be better than Rooney,Loic Nego(17 - Def,Wing Back Right) for £2m from FC Nantes with potential to be good as Gary Neville, Sofiane Feghouli(19 - Att Mid R,L,C) £7.5m,potential to be alot better than Anderson

there are players called simon vukcevic a class player with class stats, alexis sanchez, sergio aguero, mark beevers, darijo srna, pavel pogrebnyak and a world class midfielder angelo palombo.

i am spurs atm i sold corluka at the end of my first season to man ****** for 23mi got hutton and santon rb--- bale ekotto lb--- woodgate sakho zapata dawson cb--- midfield is bentley veloso palacios mountinho valencia dos santos modric and huddlestone and lennon with keane roman and kierrison up top gomes and cudicini in the posts came 5th in my 1st season now coming up to january in 2nd season and im 6th only 8pts of the top hoping for top 4 at end of season

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

also sold king 8m bent 8m jenas 6m coupl others went for good money aswell

I suggest Micah Richards or Glen Johnson for right back.

i got rid of lennon and jenas for 7.5 in first season also bent for 9 mill and zokora for 5 mill .. bought mountiho for 8 mill bargain and gaurdado for 10 mill tryed getting cheaper but were'nt having none of it, i have bently and dos santos on right bently is already good and dos santos amazing in future just keep plasying him odd games like early stages of cups easy games etc etc.. modric and guardado on left.. palacios is amazing him and mountiho work very well together.. on there profiles they *** each other for me lol .. dnt sell huddlestone he is good sub for slowing game down holding on for win etc, i bought sakho for 9 mill .. dont no why you sold hutton he is good for first few seasons.. get santon for cover he comes amazing in bout 3 season... bale is the same ... i need a stricker im thinking of getting hulk coz i play one dropping off to hold up ball basically a centre foward... i got keane playing there and pavulchenko.. just thinking if i can get hulk for the stricker he has amazing pace finishing and long shots composure is not bad .. but if anyone has a better stricker in mind let me know thanks much appreciated?????

Last edited:
In my game Bentley was injured for 5 month in the first seazon. Lennon replaced him and played very good. He used to score a lot and was very good on the right wing. I eventualey sold him to manchester city for 23 mil euro.