St Mirren 4-0 Celtic !!!!!!

I doubt they could afford his wages, I still think he will get until the end of the season. They will still win the Scottish Cup, I think.

However, The fact they have spent over 10m this season. Which is alot for Scotland & they may well end up 16 points behind Rangers, a club who have not signed anyone for almost two years and have had to keep selling. Bit of a joke.

Words cant describe how a lifelong celtic fan like myself can take this i think the word im probably looking for is disgusting mowbary OUT there cant be a question if he isnt sacked the board dont possess the same drive and ambition the fans have for the club this is probably the worst result i have ever seen in my lifetime as a human being the fact he comes in and plays 433 formations with strikers over 6 foot on the left who should be in the middle challenging for headers the fact he sells scott mcdonald a 30 goals a year striker and replaces him with a giant hamster lookalike rasmussen is just beyond belief hes got problems at the back so he loans mcmanus out lol come on mowbary have a fkin word with yourself

Last edited:
Had to laugh at Sky when they showed how disguisted the Celtic fans are feeling with this result.Most fans when showing their disguist throw club shirts or season tickets onto the pitch,not in Scotland though,a tatty old scarf is the most they will part with. XD

Basically saying scots are tramps lol

Most fans when showing their disguist throw club shirts or season tickets onto the pitch,not in Scotland though,a tatty old scarf is the most they will part with

Last edited:
Had to laugh at Sky when they showed how disguisted the Celtic fans are feeling with this result.Most fans when showing their disguist throw club shirts or season tickets onto the pitch,not in Scotland though,a tatty old scarf is the most they will part with. XD

I guess that shows that Celtic's fans are working class not middle class like most other clubs. Fair enough to them, there's no way I'd through a season ticket away :p

I was hoping that he stayed so it be a bigger points gap, like the year we won by 21 points :D

That was our worst domestic defeat from a team other than Rangers in 30 years and the first ever time St Mirren had beat u in the SPL. But your right mate sometimes these things just happen.

sad to see him leave :( would have liked to see him at Celtic for years to come