Chairman Status: Loves The Club
Legends: None
Icons: Chris Greenacre, Richie Barker
Fierce Rivals: Chesterfield, Luton
Finances: Okay
Average Ticket Price: £17.00
Average Season Ticket Price: £250
Season Ticket Holders: 1,100
Estimated Value: £350k (Loan Debt: £160k)
Media Prediction: 11th
Squad Personality: Fairly Determined

Rent: £70k Per Year
Capacity: 9295 all-seater
Stadium Condition: Good
Undersoil Heating: No
Roof: No
Surface: Grass
Corporate Facilities: Adequate corporate facilities
Training Facilities: Fairy basic training facilities
Youth Facilities: Minimal youth facilities
Junior Coaching: Basic junior coaching
Youth Recruitment: Limited youth recruitment

June/July 2011/2012 - Transfers and Squad

MansfieldTransfers_History.png

GK - Patrick Bantamoi
GK - Shane Redmond

DL - Seweryn Gancarczyk
DL - Joe Kendrick

DR - Thierry Gathuessi
DR - John Thompson

DC - Anthony Bartholome
DC - Karim El-Mourabet
DC - Tom Naylor
DC - Ritchie Sutton

AML - Kevin Bobson
AML - Callum Harriot

AMR - Samuel Pietre
AMR - Lindon Meikle

MC - Adebowale Ogungbure
MC - Mourad Maamar
MC - Matthew Ball
MC - Matt Clark

ST - Jamil Adam
ST - Pablo Counago
ST - Matt Green
ST - Jordan Clark

Summary

I've been managing lower league teams for years now and I've only managed lower league teams on FM so i know pretty much all the good players for non-league! I'm still very happy with this team i managed to get Pablo Couango this team which i didn't on my previous Mansfield save. Jamil and Couango up front in the BSP? This team should rip the BSP apart.

July 2011/2012

Untitled-1-18.png

Summary
A pretty good pre-season, not lost any games and the squad seem to be gelling pretty quick, probably due to the fact i signed them so early and they played all the games together.

August 2011/2012

Fixtures
Untitled-1-19.png

Table
Untitled-2-6.png

Summary
Apart from the loss against Fleetwood I'm pretty happy with this month! This season will hopefully be a stroll in the park.

By the way I've already completed this season in a story on a different forum so I'm getting the first season over.

September 2011/2012

Fixtures
Untitled-1-20.png

Table
Untitled-2-7.png

Summary
Another great month with all wins apart from Kettering, just couldn't break them down, Couango did score in 90+1 which did give me great pleasure.

October 2011/2012

Fixtures
2-58.png

Table
1-76.png

Summary
Still trying to find that straight win month! It's coming. I'm still delighted regardless. Sitting nicely at the top aswel.

November 2011/2012

Fixtures
1-77.png

Table
2-59.png

Summary
Two draws this month but still top 10 points clear. A fantastic win over Workington Cup in the FA Cup 1st Round aswel.

December 2011/2012

Fixtures
2-60.png

Table
1-78.png

Summary
A ok month, through to the FA Cup Third round and still in the FA Trophy as well as being top of the league. Enjoying life at Mansfield so far!

January 2011/2012

Fixtures
1-79.png

Table
2-61.png

Summary

A ****** fantastic month, firstly beating Crewe in the third round by such a big margin and then playing Manchester City away in the 4th round, my balance was -200k prior to the City game and after i played them it was 400k so i made 600k for that game alone!

February 2011/2012

Fixtures
1-80.png

Table
2-62.png

Summary
Although some good wins in the league I'm pretty disappointed with the FA Trophy. 8 games in one month, all my players was struggling with fitness at the end so i had to rest them. The league should be mine now though.

March 2011/2012

Fixtures
2-63.png

Table
1-81.png

Summary
Mansfield have won the Blue Square Premier. Yet again in my history of FM! Delighted I've managed it by some points as well. I think a congratulations is in order. :)

April 2011/2012

Fixtures
1-82.png

Table
2-64.png

Summary

Finished on 103 points and scored 111 goals so did better than expected! Also broke the most goals scored in the conference record, the previous was 103.

June/July 2012/2013 - Transfers and Squad

MansfieldTransfers_History-1.png

GK - Patrick Bantamoi
GK - Dimitar Evitmov

DL - Julien Addis
DL - Seweryn Gancarczyk

DR - Thierry Gathuessi
DR - Mickael Gamondes

DC - Mickael Pontal
DC - Karim El-Mourabet
DC - Anthony Bartholome
DC - Rob Kiernan

AML - Najib Ammari
AML - Terence Pinto

AMR - Gabriel Ozkan
AMR - Samuel Pietre

MC - Mourad Maamar
MC - David Davis
MC - Lawson D'Ath
MC - Josh Rees

ST - Medhy Guezoui
ST - Simon Dawkins
ST - Toni Lehtinen
ST - Paul Benson

Summary
Probably the best signings I've ever made in League Two, especially Medhy and Ozkan! If they stay fit all season i could push for promotion. I've kept some players from last season who will be good in League Two as there's not much difference at all. I'm looking forward to this season, Post who you think my best signing you think is!

July 2012/2013

Untitled-1-21.png

Summary
Unbeaten in pre season and destroyed most teams, get some of the players scoring early on is vital.

August 2012/2013

Fixtures
2-65.png

Table
1-83.png

Summary
Not the best month i could of wished for. The player need to gel so not expecting that for a month or so yet, once i won 5-2 in the first game i thought i was in for a good ride, now I'm thinking I'm in for a shaky ride!

September 2012/2013

Fixtures
1-84.png

Table
2-66.png

Summary
A much better month including a win on penalties against Doncaster in the JPT. I'm 11th in the league.

October 2012/2013

Fixtures
2-67.png

Table
1-85.png

Summary
Still struggling quite alot actually! Not sure why. Might have to try and bring in a new defender in January.