StuartCarey

Reaction score
Hello gents,

I'd like to introduce my Story for taking Staines Town from the BSS to the top! Within 5 seasons I want to be in the Championship ATLEAST. I will be pushing my players, and myself, for results.

I will be using my own tactics that ARE available to download - the tactics being West Hams 4-3-1-2 Attacking/Defensive tactic.

I'm going to be looking to dominate BSS, and take them further than ever before.

--------

Staines Town Welcomes New Manager!

Staines Town have appointed Stuart Carey as the new Manager. Stuart Carey, previously a Sunday League Footballer, from Feltham - which is a close rival to Staines - is looking to make an immediate impact on the fans in his first season as he looks to win the Blue Square South, and take Staines Town to the Championship in 5 Seasons.

Stuart Carey Extremely Active In The Bargain Hunting

Summer Transfer Roberts Out For 3 Months!

Pre-Season Results And First Few Games

League Table Thus Far

Stuart Carey's Tactical Plan

Follow me on a story of ups and downs as I aim to take this BSS team to the Championship in only FIVE seasons. Watch my every move as I document results every 5-6 games, the wins, the losses, and the **** right unexplainable.

This, is going to be a story to remember.

Pretty much but I'm aiming to get promotion every season, BSS is a walkover any ways, and Staines have enough to get them promoted without any transfers if you're good enough. However you'd need to get these players for the next season, especially as the majority of your current players are good enough PURELY for BSS.

Fair enough, I live near Staines I see they drew with Millwall today

Yeh was going to go, but then I heard how many Millwall Fans where going, so I decided maybe I shouldn't go considering I was going to be wearing my West Ham Shirt haha!