1. im sowwy, wont do it again, promissss
2. i wanna be cool, where do I sign up?
3. Glad to be here ;)

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

I already bought the game via getgames.com but I still cant get through steam, cus it keeps saying I dont have a valid key. I sent a email to them but still no reply. Till then, FM 2007 here I am :)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

This is getting very frustrating. Any propostitions as to what I should do? Its now been 24 hours, still no reply from getgames.com and the key is still invalid ? ? ? :( :(

---------- Post added 31/05/2011 at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was 30/05/2011 at 11:58 AM ----------

Finally we got to the bottom of it. My credit card got declined at the first shop, so I tried with pay pal at the second one. Good choise. The game is being downloaded as we speak. My main problem is now my internet connection :) but ima be playing when the evening starts :)

So now I got a bunch of questions like:

-When you purchase the game is it updated to 11.3 or do I need to download the patch?
-When I download the patch will the real time transfers be included. Or do I need to download that to?
-What kind of training scheduals are best for low league football teams? I intend to start unemployed and work my way up?
-When you download a tactic from FM-Base, does it come with player instructions or is that seperate?
-How many nations should I load up? How much do you guys have and feel like the game is running smooth.? I have HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC with a triple core processor and with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graffics. If anybody is good at optimising my gameplay please assist
-Anything else you wanna add, please do. I feel like I never played the game before so I need alot of help.

tnx

if you are installing by steam, it will update automatically

transfers will be up to date as of end jan. you will have to down load a new update. I recommend Foss summer update once he has released it

Duncs training on this site

comes with the instructions

about 15 countries all playable and 19 leagues in total

get the megapack face pack

And Stuw's logos