Status
Not open for further replies.

demilburn

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Could someone do me a fav? Could somone post up some pictures of Raheem Sterling aged between 20 and 25?
Want to see how well he develops. I have just started a new season with LFC and with a few injuries I think its time to throw him in. Just curious to see what he looks like.

Not bad, not as great as I thought, but decent like. I have not gotten rid of Robinson or Flanagan, I know they are both brilliant. Also Danny Wilson is a top player, already a regular in my first season, rotating him with Skertal. I hae sold Coady to Sunderland, didnt think he would become that good.
Thanks!

In my saves he turns out alright, he doesn't turn out to be worldclass but good nevertheless.

ask and yee shall receive. Decent, but was hoping for more. Don't get rid of Flanagan or Robinson whatever you do. Coady is good too.

View attachment 252137

He's a speedster for sure, but I really hope he get better stats in passing and work rate both in the game and real life :D

The future is bright for Liverpool.
Hopefully Brendan Rodgers will giving more first team experiences to all potential young talents in reserve & U-18 team.
YNWA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.