Stoke v Liverpool (1245 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Liverpool's main problem this season is that they had a shaky start to the season and then players got injured, so they never had a chance to hit any form. Man Utd where ok, we had a solid start but we carried the confidence from that good (if unspectacular) start through our injury period. Once Liverpool get their injuries over them, everything will start to click and then they might challenge for that 4th place.
It's taken a month of thinking but that's my theory,
EDIT:- Dam Scott already beat me to that theory. ****

Last edited:
Okay i am going to explain wot i meant here because i think the point is being mis understood.

I dont think people are jealous, and thts they jump club not at all.

I think people are jealous becuase they constantly are critical of MAnchester United. If utd draw the other team are made out to have played amazing and deserve to win. or "Man utd are not the team they where" line comes out. Or if utd win like 2-0, 2-1, 1-0 or even today 3-0. the other team deserved a draw. who ever utd play, if they play half decent, it is bigged up to have been an amazing performance.

it seems people like to jump on utd backs at every oppurtuny.
and i mean just not liverpool fans, Every clubs fans are guilty of it.

Just because fans are critical it doesn't mean they are jealous. It could just be because they hate Utd (That's the reason in my case)

Bigal mate, tht is understandable.

but think why are utd reli hated. not just by liverpool fans. but by most fans.

because they are successful

Just because fans are critical it doesn't mean they are jealous. It could just be because they hate Utd (That's the reason in my case)
Thats fair enough in you're case but what makes a supporter hate united?

It's either because we are as a club, evil. or another reason which might well be jealousy. in you're case it's because we're rivals.

Obviously because they are successful they will be disliked, (And probably cos your manager is a **** ;)) But in the Liverpool and United case I just feel it is because they are massive rivals in terms of geographical proximity and also because they are the 2 most successful clubs in England.

I don't like some of the fans to be honest, they come from all around the country and half of them will never go to a game.

yh i think i did acknowledge tht. as it is different between liverpool and utd

I know liverpool hate us because we're rivals but our recent success and relatively liverpools lack of success might make it worse for some people.

It might well do tbh, but as far as I am concerned I have always disliked United and always will but you can't fault that they are hugely successful.

You guys have been like this since the game ended and you all still cant agree. Why don't you all just leave it.?

Danny, we aarent reli arguing anymore, and i only been at it since 5 so it is okay. more we are just discussing to past time. wll i am.

You guys have been like this since the game ended and you all still cant agree. Why don't you all just leave it.?
Because we like discussing football?

Plus, it has moved on from the match to other subjects.:$

Status
Not open for further replies.