Story rejected by mods?

I tried to start a story and it still hasn't been approved but other stories have been started since. Are you notified if your story is rejected?

I dont think you are but if it's been a few days since you sent it then it has probs been rejected

Rejecting a story is a bit disrespectful.

Not if it's rubbish and clearly doesn't meet the criteria, which are laid out in the stickies.

We had major problems with users starting stories and never getting them going last year, and then starting a new one the following day, and then another the week after, etc etc.

So no, only OP's of a high quality are approved.

Last edited:
Not if it's rubbish and clearly doesn't meet the criteria, which are laid out in the stickies.

We had major problems with users starting stories and never getting them going last year, and the starting a new one the following day, and then another the week after, etc etc.

So no, only OP's of a high quality are approved.

was mine approved then?

was mine approved then?

Aside from two big graphics taking up a large part of your OP, this is all you have put:

''MALIN APPOINTED MAGPIES BOSS

Mike Ashley's at it again. Yet another manager out the door under his regime. The fans had taken to Alan Pardew very strongly but obviously Mike Ashley didn't. Ashley was quick to appoint relative unknown James Malin and back him with giving him £23 million to spend as long as they achieve a mid-table finish. Upon receiving the job Malin had this to say, "this really is a dream come true, I hope that I can have a successful spell at St. James' Park and bring this club back to it's former glory days.''

I'm not surprised Jack Fulham declined it to be honest. The stickies in the story section clearly state what we want from an OP. We aren't saying that you won't go on and write a great story, but due to the high umber of OP's like your that are never updated again, we have to decline it. Just add more detail to it, actually include part of your first season in your OP and it will be fine.

Back