AdamWilliam__

Reaction score
Started a game with Stalybridge Celtic in the Blue Square North.

I signed Vincent Pericard on a free transfer, as many people seemed to recommend him for that level.
He managed to score 11 goals in 22 appearances, he would have played more but had a dreadful season injury wise.

However it was the other striker I signed, albeit on loan, who really impressed for me. His name is Nathan Fisher and he plays in the Blue Square Premier for Gateshead. He managed to score 34 league goals for me, which in the end was not only a new record for my team but also for the league as a whole, which was incredible!

I did make enquiries for him throughout the season, and Gateshead wanted as little as £5K for him, but I couldn't afford it. (Perks of managing a non-league team obviously)

Safe to say I won the league, and thought I'd try to sign him again on loan, which was rejected, due to his 'first team commitments', obviously nothing to do with him being Top Goalscorer and Player Of The Year for the BSN last season ;). A full transfer would have resulted in me paying £70K for him, obviously couldn't afford that.

If anyone is playing as a BSN/BSS team I'd highly recommend him, I played him as the striker in a 4-5-1 formation, with the Poacher role. I wouldn't really recommend him for BSP, mainly because I don't have any experience with him at that level, and also because so far in the 2nd season he's only scored 4 goals for Gateshead by the end of October.

I play with Stockport, who are on the BSP, a little bit better league than yours, and I managed to loan Craig Sutherland from Blackpool. He averages 7.70 with 25 goals in 27 league appearances.
I don't know if he would like to join a team in the BSN, or if he isn't loaned yet, but it's worth a try.