guys, could u help with the opponent instructions and training (match, common) for LLM and underdog teams in top leagues?

no OI's training season balanced-average; mathc training attacking movement on half for all the same we only attack and it pay out :)

once again great tactic GobBluthJD

no OI's training season balanced-average; mathc training attacking movement on half for all the same we only attack and it pay out :)

once again great tactic GobBluthJD

I will try :)
but I prefer not to use corner setins and long throws
and without them amount of goals decreases greately
and my defense couldn't stand vs chelsea, liverpool and so on

without it probably it is a true. but look at some teams they have great free kick takers or good corner jumpers and takers and some teams heve long bullet throw in takers.

because you are manager you can have it all in your team. I play with milan and usually I dont buy long throw taker but first I train de schiglo to have long throws 14 and then I train him to have long bullet throws. usually it takes more then a year.

I still win the league no problem.

and you can look at my results with real madrid without long throw taker. half season I think 19 games 77 goals concede 6.

so pretty good. I know they are good but still pretty good.

and just to say this tactic is not mine I just love to play with it. I tried probably every famouse tactic here but only this works for me at least great.

today I am startin a new save. who would you like to see me destroy everything with :)

so here is update on my striker without swap.

I wont be playing that game anymore because of transfer update so want to show him and his PPM's

View attachment 228898 View attachment 228897

so i think importatn PPM's for attacker are:

- move into chanells
- try to beat offside

what I can not decide is blast ball in net good or bad. he some time scores wild goals but many times strikes at goalkeeper because he dosn't place. I think place shoots would be better cause he is often in close range.

- knocks ball past opponent - maybe

- overhead kick doesn't matter he didn't score with it never.

so here is update on my striker without swap.

I wont be playing that game anymore because of transfer update so want to show him and his PPM's

View attachment 943888 View attachment 943889

so i think importatn PPM's for attacker are:

- move into chanells
- try to beat offside

what I can not decide is blast ball in net good or bad. he some time scores wild goals but many times strikes at goalkeeper because he dosn't place. I think place shoots would be better cause he is often in close range.

- knocks ball past opponent - maybe

- overhead kick doesn't matter he didn't score with it never.

27 goals in 23 games? Not a bad return :p

i'm having some little defensive problems, my players are making 1 penalty per game sometimes, but i have 11 games in a row without losing, only get smashed by chelsea in the opening game.
View attachment 228761

i'm playing with Swansea

1st Season with Celtic - Domestic Treble & 1st Knockout Stage in Champions League

Probably the best defensive formation I have used. Never had a long throw in taker from February onwards and was still banging the goals in. Agree the striker doesn't get enough goals though.

Probably the best defensive formation I have used. Never had a long throw in taker from February onwards and was still banging the goals in. Agree the striker doesn't get enough goals though.

try take off swaping. it works for me pretty well. I would like to see a season like that. I have great results but am far away with milan so have pretty good team.

Only 14 goals allowed all season? :p That is a record for me.

try take off swaping. it works for me pretty well. I would like to see a season like that. I have great results but am far away with milan so have pretty good team.

Is that not at the expense of the overall team performance though?

Do u set DF to swap with AML and AML with DF , or you just leave it DF swap position with AML ?

Away from home do you guys keep it attacking or do anything else? thanks.

all attacking.

maybe you sacrafice a bit of perormance but that is really small amount and you already have great results. like this you can have great goalscorer too.

GobBluthJD I noticed that only the DF has personal instruction to swap with AML and AML doesn't have it .Is this glitch and i need to set AML also swapping with DF , or leave it like that ???