yiannis1989

Reaction score
Many thanks to all of you guys for the suggestions you made in my other threads. An update of my squad since i am in season 3 in late November. I am first in my league and first in my CH.L. group (will finish 1st 99%) with Inter(again 2nd!! haha),Wolfsburg(Djeko got banned for 4 matches thanks God!!!) and Heerenven...
I play version 11.3 but database 11.1 since i want the original rosters. That's why Djeko is in Wolsfburg

My squad is:

GK: Renan Ribeiro (Sifakis)-Goalkeeper Defend
DR: Torosidis (Dennis Appiah)-Full Back Defend
DL: Digne (Dodo)-Full Back Defend
DC: Varane/Toloi (Avraam Papadopoulos/Muniesa)-Central Defender Defend
DM: Ignacio Camacho (Raquete i think a regen)-Defencive Midfielder Defend
MC: Haruna (Pedro of Sampdoria)-Central Midefielder Automatic
AMR: Kiko (Fetfatzidis)-Winger Support
AML: Zezinho (Albert Riera)-Winger Support
ST: Lukaku (Mitroglou)-Target Man Attack
ST: Neymar (Nery Castillo)-Poacher Attack

In January i will replace Appiah with Digao since i am not happy with him and MAYBE Dodo with a DL who will be my primary DL. Both will leave on loan since they are young and can improve.
Plus i signed an awesome regen AML to replace Riera since he is 30 now and gets 2M/year as a sub(older player & max contract in my squad!!)
Plus i am thinking of definetely getting an AMR since Fetfatzidis plays very well there but he is not an actual AMR and both him and Kiko got injured a lot this season.
Finally i need to strenthen my midfield and since i have 3 very goog DMs regens in my U20 squad I am thinking of getting a MC.I can get Aaron Ramsey for 14M (48 months as always) and maybe i will try get Kevin too,since everyone wants Haruna.
Plus i can get "Super Mario" for 9.5M (Man City put him on the transfer list)

Any suggestion on tactics or players appreciated!!
thanks..