chasepluto

Reaction score
I want a tactic with 3CB 2Mid 3AM 2St. is this possible?? Has anyone created such a tactic??

Basically i want
Gk
CB CB CB
DM
CM
AMR AMC AML
ST ST

I tried one season with Chelsea. Got sacked in jan itself. Can anyone see if this is feasible??

Youre midfield is missing some players..if you use just 3 cbs at the back i think you got to put some.more cms or dms

This formation should not work as you have too few players in the transitionphase. In real life. A team like Stoke would beat you 8-x if trying it.

haha okay.
Then i will remove one striker and place in midfield. Shall i put him in DM or CM??

This formation should not work as you have too few players in the transitionphase. In real life. A team like Stoke would beat you 8-x if trying it.

can u give me links to good formations with 3 CBs without wingbacks

Currently I'm testing 3-4-3 diamond formation (you could possibly possibly call it a 3-1-2-3-1) with three centre backs (actually one of them is libero) DM, 2 CMs, AMC, AML and AMR and striker.

I get very mixed results with this. In some games I dominate and in some matches I struggle and get punished by lack of width and the overpowered back post corners. I have problems especially against teams which use wingbacks (for example 3-4-1-2 formation).

I have very high pressing, marking is mainly man marking but I have made a few changes to the marking and closing down to improve the pressing. I think this formation could work well but you need to make a lot of changes when chasing different opponents.