Take a regen from one save and put them into another saved game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jden86

Reaction score
Does anyone no how to do the following, take a regen from one saved game, export them through FMRTE or similar and put them into a different saved game as an unsigned player or something. Or export them from a saved game so they are available in a newely created game.

Just copy his stats to a paper and use FMRTE to change them in another save

thought about that, for some reason its just not the same. the player plays very different

Just copy his stats to a paper and use FMRTE to change them in another save

You have to pay 5 euro for FMRTE...

Create him in editor, it's free.
When you have to do with young players can always end up playing different between games.

You have to pay 5 euro for FMRTE...

Create him in editor, it's free.
When you have to do with young players can always end up playing different between games.

5 €!?

I've payed 1 € in a donation, and i think it's fair, because it gives a lot of work to the people who made it!

My version was free on mac when I downloaded it because it was still in trial mode. Works beautifully. But I want to use it to see if I can do this regen swap thing.

5 €!?

I've payed 1 € in a donation, and i think it's fair, because it gives a lot of work to the people who made it!

There's not a donation option anymore, you have to buy a license that costs 4,99 €

This isn't the place for discussion on FMRTE's pricing structure.

It's not possible to do what you want to do in terms of exporting a player.

The only way is the way you have tried, copying his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.