4a5d3f9af137f0b3bdf55df6b23a092a.png

AJAX EMBARRASS EINDHOVEN

77e9f87ff9fedff01fbb38884a664886.png

After a string of good results, Eindhoven crumbled against the current Eredivisie champions. 43000 home fans watched on as Ajax gave Eindhoven a footballing masterclass. Questions have already been asked about the mental strength of the Eindhoven squad.

3 months ago after a 7-2 drubbing from Vitesse, Eindhoven manager Jamie Thomas had a spat involving Eindhoven chairman Michiel Pieters regarding the teams reputation after losing in such extrvagant form.

------------------------------------------

Match Overview

0b2d70bd15ef5373a9ba675b69cc7ec8.png

098a8ef37a5130c66be953dcce70b953.png

Despite all the negatives that have come from this game, Fries Deschilder was a force in midfield. It's not often you can praise players after a 7-1 loss, but Deschiler put in a brave performance, looking like the only player for Eindhoven who was ready to go toe to toe with the opposition.

FC Eindhoven Ratings

2c3f46a64c7df64ad4e4dcf7ccffbbe8.png

Eindhoven will hope to pick themselves up after this defeat, with the winter break approaching fast they will be hopeful to remain outside of the relegation zone.

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFMHub
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/FMHub

FC EINDHOVEN TO PLAY FC TWENTE IN DUTCH CUP QUARTER FINALS

a11f9ddca37efb25ce0df2ec01b3c7e0.png

FC Eindhoven's first season in the Eredivisie is well underway, but their performances in the Dutch Cup have pointed all eyes on the Eindhoven outfit. After just beating Heerenveen in an end to end game 3-2, Eindhoven have gone in to the draw for the first time.

They will visit FC Twente on the 26th of January, Eindhoven will hope to pull off another shock result as Jamie Thomas aims for his first domestic cup trophy in just his second season in management.

Full Dutch Cup Quarter Final Draw

e8eded96c0ee138f4fc0a025df12c9cf.png

Eindhoven's run to the quater finals

a11fa09dfdbc5612c529022cdd850b0f.png

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFMHub
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/FMHub

I prefer to either stay in character ot play the part of a journalist for these posts, but the winter break is on us and I'd like to do a squad overview and give my opinion on the players I've got, as a reminder here is the tactics I've been using this season.

Tactics

04be9c32de80954fc157cf354fffa50d.png

The line up isn't perfect in the screenshot above as I've got a few injuries, I'll be adding injury updates as time goes by. I'm more than happy with the tactic I have at the moment, I started the season with 2 strikers but I was being far too optimistic when it came to the quality of my team, I have Beekmans and Van Den Boomen who can play DM and I'm happy with both.

Transfers Progress

We're going to look at how my summer signings have performed so far this season, here is my transfer history incase anybody hasn't seen it already.

Transfer History

1baf9f6ad9ea0f5fba7946b431e8be11.png

Connor Smith

View attachment 251694

I have always been very optimistic when it comes to Connor Smith, I have an option to buy him for £140,000 if I choose to after the loan, his contract is expiring at the end of this season so I'll look to pick him up on a free transfer. He's been very solid for me this season, putting in some good shifts in midfield, he's only costing me £400 per week and is often in my starting line up.

Mesca

View attachment 251692

After a slow start, my big money signing Mesca is finally starting to show his worth. His recent performances over the past few months have been much better, he is maturing as every game goes by and his value is increasing. 750k is a lot of money for a club in my position but I hope Mesca can continue to improve and show me what he's worth.

Leyti N'Diaye

View attachment 251690

Unfortunately N'Diaye has had an injujry struck seeason, a hip injury kept him out of the squad for over 2 months, meaning he has only managed to start a handful of games from me. I've been encouraged from what I've seen, you can tell he's a player with lots of experience, if I can get him fit he could be a key player for me over the coming months.

Star Player So Far

Roald van Hout

View attachment 251687

It would be rude not to include van Hout in my mid season review. What a player this bloke is, the most valuable player in my team at the moment, I would be at the bottom of the table without his goals. 14 goals in 21 appearances overall this season, he's also chipped in with a massive 10 assists from a striker. He's recently signed a new contract keeping at the club for the next 4 years, this player is a gem and I wouldn't be surprised if a few teams come knocking for his services this summer.

Results

dea21643ce0d8d258446c3116eaa84a8.png

Despite our disappointing result to Ajax, our results have been very positive going in to the winter break. A 3-2 victory over a 4th place Zwolle came after exceptional performances from van den Boomen and Roald van Hout, both getting on the score sheet.

We put in a hard fought game against Den Haag and came home with a 1 nil victory. We moved on to our Dutch Cup 4th Round game vs Heerenveen where we won 3-2, with Van Hout getting a hat trick to put us through to the quarter finals.

League Table

323b4933ff0ecba10ea51b5a91743cb9.png

After out 2 wins for Zwolle and Den Haag we've moved up to 12th in the league, we're now 7 points from the relegation zone going in to the winter break, I'm hoping we can push on after the break and ensure that we stay in this league.

9bd80ca4c18dd989e4a966e363df3b0b.png

EINDHOVEN HEARTS BROKEN

ENGTwente_192020a.jpg

FC Twente came out victorious 2-0 in the Dutch Cup Quarter Finals to eliminated Eredivisie newcomers FC Eindhoven. A disaster of an own goal from Eindhoven goalkeeper Marko Dmitrovic put FC Twente 1-0 up after 34 minutes. Eindhoven were unable convert their chances and the result was sealed when Hakim Ziyech put Twente up 2-0.

FC Twente will go on to play Jupiler League outfit FC Emmen in the Semi Finals of the Dutch Cup.

Match Overview

4d802ae90313ef86b897b4d7c1a68fbb.png

da5151146c8c48e1478f5925672fc194.png

Match Stats

5f8bbb717160b47cf05576729da3e782.png

--------------------------------

a0f5cd93cdb6fcabad0e7226dc16349a.png

FC EINDHOVEN SIGN 2 YOUNGSTERS

d1f5db30de2ce823f4afff4483023842.png

FC Eindhoven have announced the signing of 2 youngters on a free. Former Fiorentina left back Nii Nortey Ashong signed for the Dutch club on a free transfer and will join up with the team this week. Jamie Thomas has already said in a recent interview that Ashong and Vitinha will compete for the left back starting spot.

Eindhoven also confirmed the deal bringing Darryl Bobson to the club, the Dutch right winger will join the club in June ready for next season. Bobson was recently with GA Eagles on an amatuer deal and joins Eindhoven on a free transfer.

Nii Nortey Ashong

61b95d7517b04f77a16b6ae7e0a821ad.png

Darryl Bobson

f4946ba9d3b7880b70d07d7b3daa92a5.png

LIVE - PSV vs FC Eindhoven (Eredivisie, 21/2/2016)

12f168a77bf15230b94dd4c721b4cd4b.png

A packed out Philips Stadium is here to witness the second Eindhoven derby of the season. In their last clash PSV came out on top winning the game 3-1. PSV are the undoubtable favorites going in to this game, but will an upset be on the cards tonight?

Match Preview

5c2d34bf7903282952800872374d73d3.png

Line Ups
View attachment 251357

We're ready for kick off here so let's get in to the game!

1 - PSV with the kick off and we are underway.

3 - Osvaldo nips in behind the Eindhoven defence but his shot just goes over the bar.

19 - GOAL! Vlug find himself in plenty of space down the right wing, he squares the ball inside to Connor Smith who converts with his right foot. PSV 0-1 Eindhoven

38 - GOAL! PSV equalise from a corner, the ball is whipped in by Maher and Bruma is in the box to convert from the cross. PSV 1-1 Eindhoven

45 - HALF TIME! It's 1-1 at the break and the FC Eindhoven fans will be the happiest at the moment, PSV are dominating the game but Eindhoven are managing to find space on the break.

HALF TIME MATCH STATS

80d12eaba410800514af49b851c85eb1.png

45 - FC Eindhoven kick off and the second half is under way.

48 - INJURY! Roald van Hout has taken a knock and will need to come off. Anthony van den Hurk replaces him.

59 - GOAL! PSV catch Eindhoven on the break to take the lead. Narsingh was in acres of space down the right flank, Osvaldo made himself available in the box and calmly converted a perfect cross from Narsingh.
PSV 2 - 1 Eindhoven.

63 - GOAL! Disaster for FC Eindhoven as a cross is deflected in off N'Diaye, it will go down as an own goal and PSV have now doubled their lead. PSV 3 - 1 Eindhoven.

64 - A tactical change for Eindhoven as they go more attaching in this game.

74 - GOAL! PSV are running riot here, now extending their lead to 4-1 with De Jong converting from 6 yards out.

78 - GOAL! Eindhoven get one back through a Jeffrey Vlug shot from the outside of the area.

92 - GOAL! With just seconds on the clock PSV have added to their tally, with Osvaldo getting his second goal of the game.

93 - FULL TIME! Eindhoven will hold their head high with pride today as they game PSV a real tough game. The second derby loss for Jamie Thomas' boys here today, he will hope they can pick themselves up as Eindhoven continue their relegation battle.

Match Overview

53fdcd1abe675ba89b1af73c9cd85291.png

Match Stats

65e1c7f7aaf778e440331fd9b001a8dd.png

5 GAMES REMAIN IN EREDIVISIE

With 5 games remaining in the Eredivisie the league is as tight as its ever been. Just 6 points split 15th and 7th. FC Eindhoven currently sit in 13th place after 28 games, winning 10, drawing 6 and losing 13. Eindhoven currently have one of the worst goal differences in the league, they have conceded 62 goals this season.

Things are looking up for Eindhoven, unbeaten in their last 4 games, they now sit 5 points way from the relegation play offs.

Results

e25e30930461ec48fc3e2016248a4c78.png

With great results against the likes of Vitesse, Utrecht, Feyenoord and NEC, Eindhoven have pulled themselves 5 points clear of the relegation battle.

If Eindhoven can continue their good run there is no reason they cant climb up the Eredivisie table. They are just 5 points away from 7th place.

Every position matters for Eindhoven at this point, as rumours of strained finances have leaked to the press, Eindhoven will hope they can push on and clinch more prize money when the season ends.

Last 5 Games

b643ad116e7727ba170489848fa30d04.png

League Table

b00c9ad028f1a426c3debe281e368376.png

With some tough games against AZ and Ajax, Jamie Thomas will hope his players can rise to the occasion, ensuring Eindhoven finish outside of the relegation zone, as well as slowly pushing up the table.

2015/2016 Season Review

The end of the season is upon us and its time for a season review, once again I'm not going to go in to character and I'm going to be a bit more informal with this review.

Our first season in the Eredivisie has been a huge success, our inconsistencies have let us down but for every poor patch we had we managed to bring it back together with good results on the trot.

2015/2016 League Table

54833ee12f4eb4a82812f3291f82f9ed.png

The league was extremely tight this year, a good run in at the end of the year meant we were able to climb up to 9th in the division, with only 4 points seperating 9th place to 15th place we managed to come out on top of an extremely tight lower half.

Last 5 Games

c8044ea4c747c4e70b1c55749ba38bc2.png

The wins against Willem II and AZ cemented our place in the table, two 0-0 draws vs NAC Breda and Ajax pushed us forward, meaning a loss to GA Eagles on the final day of the season didnt affect our final result in the table all that much. We received £5m for our finishing position in the league.

The board have announced that the stadium will be expanding by 2500 seats, the work will take 8 months to finish and in the mean time we will share a stadium with our city rivals PSV.

Finances

View attachment 251316

A boots to the finances from our final league position meant we ended up making a healthy profit of £2.5m for the season. I hope that with the added money in the bank will mean a decent transfer budget to push on for next season.

Star Players

Mesca

01239a1ae6a1b90e72684a380aceac4b.png

My 750k signing started off poorly, but in the last 10 games he was the star player for me, managing to grab a few important games. Over 33 games this year he finished with one of the highgest averages in my squad at 6.91.

Roald van Hout

a22d3bf7c9b9223f0605691c4f9a03b5.png

Van Hout single handedly held the team together during the tough patches this year, consistently chipping in goals as well as assists. Van Hour ended up with 15 goals and 10 assists in 33 appearances, there will certainly be a few clubs in for him in the summer so I'm glad I tied him down to a long term contract.

Fries Deschilder

aad9a9df03ef67ca0a97289c5f4ffdd2.png

What more can be said about this lad? The heart of my midfield, he kept the team ticking all season and has proven to beone of my best players over the past 2 years, he sure as **** has a spot in my first team next year as long as I can hold on to him.

A summer of change awaits us as we push forward to our second season in the Eredivisie, there will be plenty of new faces next season and I hope I can push on a develop the squad further.

7 updates with no comments, does anyone want me to continue this save?

Just stumbled across this and it has been a great read so far so keep it up. There are lots of silent readers who don't comment so just keep the updates flowing.

Just stumbled across this and it has been a great read so far so keep it up. There are lots of silent readers who don't comment so just keep the updates flowing.

I'm following this silently so far, loving it!

Thanks very much, I'll ber sure to continue this save.

I am away for this weekend so the next update will be on Monday, I hope you're looking forward to it because it's a good one!

Im going to be posting an update later on today, hope you are all looking forward to it, it's going to be a good one as wes tart our third season!

EINDHOVEN ANNOUNCE EXPANSION

jan-louwers-stadion%28fc-eindhoven%29%2810-04-2014%29.jpg

Today FC Eindhoven chairman Michiel Pieters announced the expansion of Jan Louwers Stadion adding an additional 2800 seats. The new stand will open in January 2017 if all work is completed on schedule.

After last years Eredevisie success which saw the stadiums seats packed for every game, the board have taken the step of adding an additional 2800 seats to take the total capacity to 7200.

In the mean time, Eindhoven will play in the Philips Stadion.

In other news Eindhoven also announced a partnership with Paris Saint Germain.

311c2b76cc9b300f0b90868c35b527d1.png

After a month long search for a parent club, Eindhoven have followed the reccomendation of manager Jamie Thomas and have chosen PSG to be their new parent club.

Jamie Thomas has already taken 2 players offered to him from the PSG board. Both players will play a first team role this season for Eindhoven, according to Jamie Thomas.

Hervin Ongenda

View attachment 249433

Kim Min-Kyoo

View attachment 249432

b02cdae1880446a4f4040f0502101010.png

tc-logo-2015.png

SUMMER OF CHANGE FOR EINDHOVEN

From the stadium expansion to the affiliation with French gians PSG, FC Eindhoven have gone through a huge summer of change. Off the back of their success last season, FC Eindhoven bosses have announced that the club will be inviting players from all over the world to strut their stuff in a trial day.

Players will have the chance to show their stuff to the Eindhoven staff in an organised open trial day. Eindhoven manager Jamie Thomas has said he believes trial days like these are important to the development of the club as time goes by.

Jamie Thomas was extremely busy this summer, being one of the busiest managers in the transfer window. Eindhoven have signed 7 players on permenant contract, as well as taking 6 players on loan.

Jamie Thomas stated "We have signed a lot of players on loan, but if the club aims to solidify themselves as a top teir team, they must be willing to take loan players in, we are not a rich team, ideally we would sign all these players permenantly but it is not feasible for us at this moment. We hope that we can push forward this season with these players, if we have to rebuild next year, we will."

Transfer History

View attachment 249398

Key Signings

Peter Leeuwenburgh (100k from Ajax)

View attachment 249397

A very solid young goalkeeper, 100k is a very fair price for this guy, he will start for me in goal and im confident he will improve as the season goes by, I think he'll be solid for me in goal.

Jordy van der Winden (Free Transer)

View attachment 249396

I wasn't happy with Vitinha as a starting left back, so after signing Miquel Nelom on loan as a starting left back, I was looking for a youngster who could rise through the ranks. Jordy was available for free and I'm happy with my choice, with some minutes in the cup this year Jordy could be starting next season.

Hervin Ongenda (Loan from PSG)

View attachment 249395

I think this will end up being my biggest signing of the season. I firmly believe that this will be Ongenda's break out season in European football. Last year he went on loan to RMP in the Belgian Pro League, he scored 17 goals in 32 and has improved over the laset few months. He will be very tough competition for Van Hout, who I'm hoping will relish the competition.

Adama Diakite (Free Transfer)

View attachment 249394

After Jeffrey Vlug left the club in the summer, I needed a new right winger. I've picked up Adama Diakite on a free transfer, he's not the best winger I could have got but because of financial restrictions I wasn't able to aquire all my targets. Adama will do a solid job for me and if he reaches his porential he could be a useful player for me in the future.

Starting 11 + Tactics

81b9b7ac855e9976425eda3d12b018b6.png

The new season awaits us, how do you think we'll do this year? Can you see us pushing on or do you think the squad is too weak? I would love to hear your opinions!