Hello brother
I found your tactic interesting, so im gonna try it with liverpool
I will feed you back as soon possible
Cheers :D

great tactic won with montepellier 6-0 off schalke 04 and 5-1 of of porto
made no transfers

Clive Adams · Dundalk Institute of TechnologyEpic tactic man simple epic. Christoper obviously doesn't know what or who he is talking too.

E-l Desconhecidogreat and fantastic , that what i needet , Realy a super tactic ,
what's modification in play counter plz ??

good feedback from others over the net as well :)

Have not lost a game using this tactic yet....

Uefa Super Cup!

View attachment 242968

GB U/23 Olympics team:

View attachment 242976View attachment 242975View attachment 242974View attachment 242973View attachment 242972View attachment 242971View attachment 242970View attachment 242969View attachment 242977

i tried the tac with liverpool up till around xmas and it works really well at home however away it really struggles even when i changed from attacking to counter i was still leaking goals but i vhanged the two cbs to covering instead of defend an that helped but i was still conceding goals mainly from open play so it wernt corners eg, the tac does utilise the wingers well however the target man role doesnt seem to score enough against decent teams in pre season carrol scored 6 goals however up till xmas he had scored 7 excludding pre season, hope that was useful :)

I will try this one Raikan.

Do you think I can tweak this to an 4-1-2-2-1 Counter attack formation?

I will try this one Raikan.

Do you think I can tweak this to an 4-1-2-2-1 Counter attack formation?

like a 433 with one dm? yeah I dont see why not, the striker (lone) should be the poacher! the TM should be used to drop into the DM role and change the PI's accordingly :)

Just about to use this Raikan to give you some feedback as i see you have been lacking a bit in this tactic?

As for away matches? Iv got the shouts sorted, but is it rigid and counter yeh? or just balanced and counter?

Thanks in advance bud!

Just about to use this Raikan to give you some feedback as i see you have been lacking a bit in this tactic?

As for away matches? Iv got the shouts sorted, but is it rigid and counter yeh? or just balanced and counter?

Thanks in advance bud!

hows it going bud?

rigid until at least 3/4 fluid, then balanced and fluid once fully fluid ;)

hows it going bud?

rigid until at least 3/4 fluid, then balanced and fluid once fully fluid ;)

Only just getting this now Raikan, not getting notifications anymore for some reason..no idea why..

But yeh..i just started using it..went all pre season without defeats, so thats a bonus..starting into the EPL now..will let you know tonight in regards to results mate.

any updates?

Raikan, I LOVE this tactic - 10 straight wins starting with away at Man City and its pushed me clear at the top of league and I qualified from the CL group stages. Honestly I've got that cocky with it, Ive starting blooding the young players!
Its just culminated in an epic match away to Aston Villa, coming from a goal down and a man sent off to win in the final min 2-3!
(Oh and I pinched your idea of buying Ruffier) The only changes I made was making the target man a Poacher and when I go ahead, I change the defence to play deep. I do concede goals by always attacking but I havent lost playing it yet!

Check out my team - no expensive buys there!

View attachment 247014

brilliant mate :) I have also changed it to an advanced forward instead of TM as the TM these days are pretty useless since FM07/08

I have them both run from deep often but the Adv Forward has run with ball sometimes and long shots sometimes :)

I look forward to seeing more results, well done!

Still loving this tactic, of course after my 10 game run and posting, i then lost the next game - typical!
I also finally realised that I can actually change from attack to standard or counter if I am only a goal up with 10 mins to go - DOH
Just beat Man City 6-1 in the CL and heres how the results have gone so far. Cant wait to finish the season and go a whole new season with it.

View attachment 247607View attachment 247608

Fantastic tactic for lower clubs.I combine with Ama-Zing tactic,because i have one slow(not tall), but creativity striker,2 poachers and one fanastic targetman.

Oh yeah i play with my home team Maribor :D