( Testers needed ) 4-5-1 _ 14.3.1 (get a lot of CCC and goals)

jacky33

Reaction score
I try again to make my own tactic, and for one time I think I have maybe successful to do it.
But I think it is possible to improve it, whatever defensively. I conceded so many goals.
I have hardly at all change individual instructions.

Last edited:

I have also tested this tactic with Dortmund and I have got good resultats but no screenshots!

I have a lot of CCC, but for me I conceded so many strikes. That's why it is possible to improve the tactic in defense.

Last edited:
I continue to test the tactic with SOUTHAMPTON, first season and 0 transfer. To reduce goals in counter attack or over the the top of my defense, I change the role of my central defenders.
I have conceded less opportunities over the the top of my defense or in counter attack for the moment.
Looks :

Try changing the CWB?s to just WB?s or FB?s and try drop deeper, offside trap and tighter marking

I try to change drop deeper against Arsenal away and :

I tested a new version of my tactic with a big team. Can upload this on the first post.
3 first games with Real Madrid:

Thanx for the tactic,but for me,the best tactic is- for midle teams(real sosedad,fiorentina,everton,shalke.....),try please mid. teams and post your results(atleast 10 no frendly games).thx and sorry for my english...

you can test your tactics with a small team, because I can not manage to have the same result as you?

Ok, I tested the tactic with Bilbao and Southampton and I have good resultsn they are good team, not big or small.