testing your tactics

sibbe97

HI!
Im going to start a new game with Aston Villa and i want YOU to send a link to your tactic and i will test the tactic in 5 league games and after that i will tell anybody how it goes :D
and i will make a list that i going to post in the thread witch tactics i recomend most

send in now i wanna begin

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

im going to lay out pictures of the games here :D

Last edited:
ok coming with results today ........ i think

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

okey tomorrow arfternoon

sorry for bad english

here is SamH Asymetric League Winning Tactic after 5 games

3 draws 2 lossXD my team played very good every match **** the other team got penaltys sorry for bad english im from sweden but here are the results and the tactic list after one tactic

1.SamH Asymetric League Winning Tactic

Hi Sibbe,

Can you please test mine?

http://www.filefront.com/17817263/4-3-1-2 Magneto.tac

IMPORTANT: OI's need to be used:

Strikers: Tight Marking, NO tackling instructions. Weaker foot if assistant sets it

AMC AMR and AML: Closing down, follow assistant tackling advice and shove on weaker foot.

MR and ML: Closing down, Tackling Hard and Shove on weaker foot.

Note: If playing against a team with only one striker and one AMC - Tight marking on the AMC also needed along with Tight marking on the striker.

Let me know how you get on please! :)

so the list with just two in it but

1.janek1s barca 11.2
2.SSamH Asymetric League Winning Tactia

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

ok i test yours soon

Back