crusho79

Reaction score
I must say this from the start , this is not my tactic , this is Mr Houghs latest 4-2-2-2 tactic tweaked into this crazy 4-1-2-2-1 .

L`Pool results :

View attachment 184328View attachment 184330View attachment 184331
View attachment 184332View attachment 184333View attachment 184334

WBA results:

View attachment 184335View attachment 184336
View attachment 184337

Link to the tactic : http://www.mediafire.com/?btao3escpeorziv

Player Requirements:

Keeper : Decent Keeper

Fullbacks : Tackling - Positioning - Marking - Anticipation - Pace

Centre Backs : Tackling - Heading - Positioning - Pace - Anticipation - Marking

Defensive and Central Mids : Tackling - Marking - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination

Wingers : Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity

Striker : Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace

Pitch Size - Medium
Opposition Instructions - Asst Manager
Team Talks - That`s Up To You

Team Instructions :

View attachment 184338

Wide play
Offside Trap
Tight Marking

ALL CREDITS GO TO Mr Houghs , I just tweaked HIS TACTIC

HOPE YOU`LL ENJOY IT

P.S. When play against teams who use wings , chose your RB mark Opposite LW and your LB the RW not tight.

Results after first season with Blackburn Rovers using this tactic :

Won Premier League
Won League Cup
englishpremierdivisionidf.png
englishpremierdivisionidf.png

Last edited:
Is it à big part of the tac to mark the LW With your RB and vice versa?;)

I don't understand the part '' When play against teams who use wings , chose your RB mark Opposite LW and your LB the RW not tight. ''

I'm from The Netherlands and I don't get this part of the tactic. What I just understand is that my Right Back is marking the Left Winger from the opposition, but that's normal, I Guess. Thanks for help! Goin' to test this for ya.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Ow, I just get it. He indeed has to mark the oppossition winger but 'not tight'. Ah awesome! ;) Haha.

? and that is ?? don`t understand

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I do not use any of OI's, and I've won 25 games in a row with Liverpool. Good tactic!
pool - chelsea 6-1
pool - manu 4-0
pool arsenal 3-0
XD

glad to see it`s working , this is a killer tactic if you use a top team , top 6 lets say

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I do not use any of OI's, and I've won 25 games in a row with Liverpool. Good tactic!
pool - chelsea 6-1
pool - manu 4-0
pool arsenal 3-0
XD
What season you in ?? first 11 ??

Looks like a really good tweak, with some awesome results.
I was using Mr.Hough's tactic and having good results (consecutive wins in the EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Community shield and 1 Champions League victory 1-0 over Barcelona)...but I am wondering what made you tweak the original ?

Looks like a really good tweak, with some awesome results.
I was using Mr.Hough's tactic and having good results (consecutive wins in the EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Community shield and 1 Champions League victory 1-0 over Barcelona)...but I am wondering what made you tweak the original ?
The 4-1-2-2-1 is my favorite style of play , came up with this tweak in my search of making a counter-attack tactic for lower teams , like WBA - Wigan - Blackpool and the result is this one , just watching the games and tweaking here and there , i was only interested in making a tactic that`s winning the mid of the park because i think if you win it , you win the game .

The 4-1-2-2-1 is my favorite style of play , came up with this tweak in my search of making a counter-attack tactic for lower teams , like WBA - Wigan - Blackpool and the result is this one , just watching the games and tweaking here and there , i was only interested in making a tactic that`s winning the mid of the park because i think if you win it , you win the game .

Perfectly reasonable and I'm just having a go with it now playing as Newcastle and it really is brilliant the play is smooth and the middle of the park play is a joy to watch, nice to see the midfielders actually getting some nice goals and getting in on some good phases of play. I really like your tweaked out tactic mate...really nice work.
Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Perfectly reasonable and I'm just having a go with it now playing as Newcastle and it really is brilliant the play is smooth and the middle of the park play is a joy to watch, nice to see the midfielders actually getting some nice goals and getting in on some good phases of play. I really like your tweaked out tactic mate...really nice work.
Thanks for sharing with us. :)
Thx mate , i like how the mid plays too , took me 2 days trying to find a solution for the CMs to play beautiful football ,help the attack, score some goals and defend like crazy in the same time , thats why the tactic plays wide all the way , they need more space , with narrow width they can`t play at full potential.
Good luck with Newcastle .

Thx mate , i like how the mid plays too , took me 2 days trying to find a solution for the CMs to play beautiful football ,help the attack, score some goals and defend like crazy in the same time , thats why the tactic plays wide all the way , they need more space , with narrow width they can`t play at full potential.
Good luck with Newcastle .

Is this for top teams or can i play it with Wigan you think?
Rodallega would be cruecial with this tac i think?
Thanks for your time!
Cheers

Is this for top teams or can i play it with Wigan you think?
Rodallega would be cruecial with this tac i think?
Thanks for your time!
Cheers
You should give it a try , i would keep roda , he`s the best they have , and he can play anywhere upfront

But you havent tried it with a smaller team yet then?:)
If you play with a small team like Wigan , i suggest Kadlec in the LW position and benitez the lone ST

This tactic has a fabulous potential , you must be careful picking the mid players , they are very important in the buildup play , and the wings and ST must be very fast , they will play in the counter-attack often

Last edited:
Hey crusho gnna use this with liverpool what team talk principle u go by for ex. wolfsongs? any advice wud be appreciated.

Hey crusho gnna use this with liverpool what team talk principle u go by for ex. wolfsongs? any advice wud be appreciated.
No team talk principle , if playing against lower team - expect win - , bigger team - you can win this or wish luck -

I'm truly impressed by your Blackburn save so i am eager to give those a go, did i miss what Match Prep is best ?

Was on a 12 consecutive win streak with Villa until i lost 3 - 1 to Roma away. Looking V promising so far.