The Apprentice

Becky

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone been watching it this series? What do you all think about it?

I've never really watched this show before but i've began to get into it alot more. This retail episode is so cringeworthy, but i loooove the clothes they have on it! :p

Anyone been watching it this series? What do you all think about it?

I've never really watched this show before but i've began to get into it alot more. This retail episode is so cringeworthy, but i loooove the clothes they have on it! :p
Want to slap that blonde bit*h and Paloma. Dunno whether it's just me but most of the girls are a nightmare actually.

Other than the only fit one,(cant remember her name) ironically!

I take it you mean the british version???
The irish version is dirt poor :(

Gonna be watching tonight's episode later on, who's everyone's favourite to win? I like Liz and Chris (The Marine guy)

Yeah, sorry i meant the English version.

That guy who's 21 really gets on my nerves. I bet he's gonna mention his age yet again tonight in the board room.

I don't think he has a limit to what he'll talk about to be honest ^^

Yeah, sorry i meant the English version.

That guy who's 21 really gets on my nerves. I bet he's gonna mention his age yet again tonight in the board room.
Yeah he's a nightmare, I like the kind of Arabic looking guy, excuse if I'm mistaken, he's funny.

oooh i can't believe who she brought back, i'm shocked! Won't mention names though i don't want to spoil too much if people haven't watched it yet.

didn't watch tonight's ep, watching the chelsea game instead, very glad that Mel went last week. She was a real tight **** :p

didn't watch tonight's ep, watching the chelsea game instead, very glad that Mel went last week. She was a real tight **** :p

Yeah she was annoying and made up words like manoeuvringly ... but glad Paloma went could see right through her from the start

Idiot, I'm watching it recorded. Please use spoilers.

Idiot, I'm watching it recorded. Please use spoilers.

If you go on a thread called 'The Apprentice' moments after an episode has finished you can't complain if someone mentions who's been fired. If you don't want to know then just don't look at the thread until you've watched. It was highly likely that someone's going to say who's been fired, seeing as this thread is about the Apprentice...

I have watched the last few series but started watching the first few of this series and i got bord very quickly so i have given up on it.

If you go on a thread called 'The Apprentice' moments after an episode has finished you can't complain if someone mentions who's been fired. If you don't want to know then just don't look at the thread until you've watched. It was highly likely that someone's going to say who's been fired, seeing as this thread is about the Apprentice...
Well I commented on it before that, regarding something else, so was looking for replies. It's a site rule, so follow it.

Well I commented on it before that, regarding something else, so was looking for replies. It's a site rule, so follow it.

What's a site rule? (this isn't meant to sound argumentative, I genuinely don't know :p)

What's a site rule? (this isn't meant to sound argumentative, I genuinely don't know :p)
To use spoilers when revealing anything of impact, to do with a series or show.