There is spots left. Going to have a max of 20 players. 11 gone so far. Template will be up in 2 hours for the other 9(?) spots.
Keep an eye out here after 11pm. :)

11pm, hmm.. .that 12pm here. OK mate, tnx :)

@Mads thanks :)

Ok Iv mailed everybody their templates. If you didnt recieve yours please notify me and i will send it again.

For everybody else the template will be posted in the OP at 11PM GMT.

Edit: @Danny: You sent me a template with just your first name and the rest blank. :D

Ok Iv mailed everybody their templates. If you didnt recieve yours please notify me and i will send it again.

Edit: @Danny: You sent me a template with just your first name and the rest blank. :D

I checked the data editor, but I'm still not quite sure what "personal attributes" are. Could you give a couple of examples please? Thanks.

Nevermind, I know now.

Last edited:

Apologies, Re-done the template :p

Can you set my caps/goals to whatever it was in the Basque BAP?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Caps/Goals: 135/46

There you go Steve.

I checked the data editor, but I'm still not quite sure what "personal attributes" are. Could you give a couple of examples please? Thanks.

There in person data/ attributes.

Examples are: Ambition,Loyalty,Temperment,Pressure.

:)

There in person data/ attributes.

Examples are: Ambition,Loyalty,Temperment,Pressure.

:)

Seems a very interesting idea. I hope my manager will put a lot of emphasis on young players, I did everything in my power to make him do so in my application :)

Seems a very interesting idea. I hope my manager will put a lot of emphasis on young players, I did everything in my power to make him do so in my application :)

I had Signs Lots of Youth Players, Signs Youth Players for 1st Team and high Working with Youngsters.

Now all I need is Wenger to retire and I'm sorted... :p

I actually did something similar i think.

Important:

For anybody that doesnt have access to the Editor heres a list of all attributes that can be used:

Personal Attributes:
Adaptability
Ambition
Controversy
Loyalty
Pressure
Professionalism
Sportsmanship
Temperment

Tactical:
Attacking
Depth
Determination
Directness
Dirtiness Allowed
Flamboyancy
Flexability
Free Roles
Marking
Offside
Pressing
Sitting Back
Tactical Knowledge
Tempo
Use Of Playmaker
Use of Subs
Width

Non Tactical
Buying Players
Hardness of training
Judging Player Ability
Judging Player Potential
Level of Discipline
Man Management
Mind Games
Motivating
Squad Rotation
Working with youngsters
Coaching Attacking
Coaching Defending
Coaching Fitness
Coaching Goalkeepers
Coaching Mental
Coaching Tactical
Coaching Technical

Tendancies:

Signs Domestic Players
Spends a lot on youth signings
Signs a lot of youth players
Signs young players for first team
Uses budget on one player
Has a large senior squad
Will use youth players in cup matches
Will not have a sub goalie
Will make early tactical changes
Will use zonal marking for set pieces
Will fit players into preferred tactic
Will use target man
Will use counter attacking

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Template is now in op!!! :D

First Name: Clive
Surname:Owen
DoB: 19.4.84
City Of Birth: London
Nationality: Eng
Intl Caps/goals: n/a
Second nationality: French
Languages(max 3): Eng, french
Preferred Formation: 4-4-2
Personal Attributes high (2): adaptibility, determination
Personal Attributes low(2):Controversy, temperament.
Tactical attributes high( 4): Tactical knowlege, Determination, Pressing, Use of Subs
Tactical attributes low(4):Width, Tempo, Marking, Free Roles
Non Tactical attributes high(4): Man Management, Motivating, Coaching Defending, Judging Player Ability
Non Tactical attributes low(4): Coaching Fitness, Coaching Goalkeepers, Coaching Technical, Coaching Tactical
Tendancies(max 3): Will not have a sub goalie, Will fit players into preferred tactic, Will use zonal marking for set pieces, Spends a lot on youth signings
Favoured Clubs(max 3): Manchester United, Espanyol, OM
Disliked clubs(max 3): L'pool, Leeds, Milan
Favoured Personell(max 3): Ryan Giggs

Okay if I join ? :)

First Name: Finn
Surname: Ellard
DoB (year is 1980): 18/12/1980
City Of Birth: Dublin
Nationality: Irish
Intl Caps/goals: 89/23
Second nationality: N/A
Languages(max 3): English, French
Preferred Formation: 4-5-1
Personal Attributes high (2): Ambition, Pressure
Personal Attributes low(2): Loyalty, Temperament
Tactical attributes high( 4): Attacking, Tactical Knowledge, Use of Subs, Flexibility
Tactical attributes low(4): Directness, Width, Sitting Back, Offside
Non Tactical attributes high(4): Buying Players, Man Management, Working With Youngsters, Motivating
Non Tactical attributes low(4): Coaching Goalkeepers, Coaching Fitness, Coaching Mental, Squad Rotation
Tendancies(max 3): Will use youth players in cup matches, Signs young players for first team, Will use counter-attacking
Favoured Clubs(max 3): Leeds
Disliked clubs(max 3): Man Utd, Millwall, Chelsea
Favoured Personell(max 3): Simon Grayson, Jonny Howson

Okay if I join ? :)

I have no problem with you joining mate. You have a very low post count and post per day percentage however. I only want people who are going to get involved in a bit of banter and post about how they think there manager is going. A few people on my last one never posted once since it started.
If you stay involved i will put you in but if you fail to post say every 2/3 days i will stop including you in the updates? That sound fair to you?

Edit: Just noticed that all your posts have came in the past 2 weeks, must have been more of a watcher on the thread before that.
Ok your in. Get involved in a bit of banter with the guys :)

Last edited:
First Name: Lee
Surname: Redman
DoB (year is 1980): 30/12/1980
City Of Birth: Bristol
Nationality: English
Intl Caps/goals: 31/12
Second nationality: N/A
Languages(max 3): English
Preferred Formation: 442
Personal Attributes high (2): Loyalty, Ambition
Personal Attributes low(2): Controversy, Temepermant
Tactical attributes high( 4): Pressing, Attacking, Width, Determination
Tactical attributes low(4): Use of Subs, Offside, Directness, Sitting Back
Non Tactical attributes high(4): Buying Players, Judging PLayer Ability, Judging PLayer Potential, Working with Youngsters
Non Tactical attributes low(4): Mind Games, Squad Rotation, Hardness of Training, Man Management
Tendancies(max 3): Will fit players into preferred tactic, will use counter attack
Favoured Clubs(max 3): Bristol City, Deportivo, Zenit
Disliked clubs(max 3): Man Utd, Cardiff, Real Madrid
Favoured Personell(max 3): Leo Messi, Shevchenko, Arshavin

im in hopefully

Edit: Just noticed that all your posts have came in the past 2 weeks, must have been more of a watcher on the thread before that.
Ok your in. Get involved in a bit of banter with the guys :)

Yeah I only recently started posting and will be pretty active on the thread and looknig forward to the banter :)

cheers for the reserved slot *Steve, will make my template 2morrow :)

steve just wondering if i completed my templete correctly :S

steve just wondering if i completed my templete correctly :S

Yep,only problem i see is that you have 200 caps and 500 goals.make that a bit more realistic?
Other than that it looks in order...

Yeah I only recently started posting and will be pretty active on the thread and looknig forward to the banter :)

Well you are a Bray Wanders fan, i see a bit of rivalry.. Derry City ;) Although im spanish in my app.

Cheers for the reserved spot Steve, once again im continuing **** Torres' legacy.. his father!

Well you are a Bray Wanders fan, i see a bit of rivalry.. Derry City ;) Although im spanish in my app.

Cheers for the reserved spot Steve, once again im continuing **** Torres' legacy.. his father!

Kristof returns for me! Hahaha, complete with realistic caps and goals!