The Battle of the Toon - A Joint Story

nice kits mate loveing the story any idea when the next update will be

Very nice kits.

Especially the home one. :)

yep, toddzy's an amazing kit maker.

we are probably going to wrap this up soon with FM11 around the corner, so an update or two about that in the next week or so :)

Evey now and again I read through a page or 2 of this and its a great story.

I'm trying to kill my manager to put it nicely. Just not sure how I want it done. Slow and painful, quick and easy. Decisions decisions.

Cracking story guys ;) I'm loading up a Newcastle game right now......I'm inspired :D

Great kits ... The Away is the best for me..Keep up the good work.

I think its a safe bet to say that me and Nick are done with this. We are returning for 2011 with Pistolped7 (hopefully). So please feel free to comment on what we achieved etc, and watch out for us when the game is released. Thanks all who followed this, you gave us great motivation. :wub:

Well, that is rather upsetting, will really miss this story. :'(

Just hope that your FM11 story is any where near the quality of this one

Well played to both of you :)

I think its a safe bet to say that me and Nick are done with this. We are returning for 2011 with Pistolped7 (hopefully). So please feel free to comment on what we achieved etc, and watch out for us when the game is released. Thanks all who followed this, you gave us great motivation. :wub:

Hopefully indeedy. :D Really looking forward to doing it with two great writers and I'm sad to see this die, incredible story. Absolutely fantastic, bnoth of you. More to the point, who won? :p

Just want to show my thanks aswell, thank you to everyone that followed and commented, it really is a big motivation. Ill update a bit on how far I got in my third season...

I signed Scott Dann as a replacement for Fabricio Colocinni.
I loaned Daniel Pacheco again, as Kalou wouldn't come again.

I ended up having a lot of injuries when the season started and I lost 4 games in a row due to inexperienced players starting. Some of the big losses were Guillermo Ochoa :'(, Adam Hlousek, Jonas, Andy Carroll and Rafinha. After those 4 lost games my board said I needed to win my next game... against Chelsea. I drew 2-2 having an offside goal disallowed in the last 5 minutes that would have put me up 3-2. I still got fired :(

Anyways, much thanks to toddzy for his cooperation :wub: And look out for our triple story coming soon; toddzy, pistolped, and me (AussieOchoa) :D

As a response to pistolped7, I think we'll call it a draw, a we both worked hard an in te end, list our jobs. Though my updates hadn't yet reached this part. :wub: