The best corner exploit. I don't care if it is cheating. [11.3]

Oscar

Reaction score
Ok, just to make it clear, I don't care whether you consider it to be cheating, I am asking a question.

I'm looking for an 11.3 corner exploit. One that scores ridiculous amount of corners in 11.3. I don't mind whether it is one where the midfielder blasts it in, or a header from in the box. I wan't a corner exploit that scores loads.

Cant go wrong with a bit of cheating, yea im looking for one of these aswell if anyone has one, didnt think to make a thread tho. :L

The back post one still works reasonably well.

Zapata scored 15 goals from corners to back post.

I'm looking for one that has almost as many goals as games :). Post a link to the thread which the tactic is on please :)

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Well guys? Do you know any?

CT01.jpg

Taken from; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/54136-%5Bfootball-manager-2011-3%5Dzero-seas-fairyland-gorgeous-let-weak-teams-play-like-strong-teams.html

Remember to set the corners to aim for the near post. Ryan Shawcross scored over 30 goals with this tactic for my Liverpool team.

CT01.jpg

Taken from; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...us-let-weak-teams-play-like-strong-teams.html

Remember to set the corners to aim for the near post. Ryan Shawcross scored over 30 goals with this tactic for my Liverpool team.

completly AGREE ..
tested by me in multiple saves .. and belive it or not .. my centeral defender always is in top goalscorer list .

one thing you have to do ... make sure that you have your best corner taker who is left footed to take the right corner and
vise versa .. right footed to take left corner ..
and put your best header with jumping and strength ability put him as attack near post ..
keep 2 players as set back always .. and all remaining players as luck outside ..
do not forget to make the corners set to near post in your team strategy ... and that's it ..
sit and watch your defender scoring for fun .

CT01.jpg

Taken from; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/54136-%5Bfootball-manager-2011-3%5Dzero-seas-fairyland-gorgeous-let-weak-teams-play-like-strong-teams.html

technicaly only one player lurk while the rest act as if they are set to "go forward" (so if you want to control who you have at the edge of the box, set him as the lurker and the rest on go forward), but indeed it might be the best kind of setup on fm11,3

make ur cbs attack at near post. my Cb's ten d to be prolific goal scorers ;)

Set Both FB to stay back.
DCR - Attack near post
Rest of team on Lurk outside.

This pulls all defending players but 1 outside to mark your lurking players. This gives your DCR a 1 vs 1 chance to head ball (with high stats, he wins least 80% of these battles)

For your DCR you want to have a Tall CB with high stats in:
Bravery - Jumping - Heading (Positioning & strength also handy)

Personally, i find Blackburn CB Samba to be amazing from this set up, he scores 2/3 a game and finshed most seasons over 45+ goals.

Like mentioned above, You also need to have your Left footed players take from right side, Right footed on left side.

Best of luck. (H)

Thanks Cisoc, will try it :)

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Cisoc will I put them at near post?

How boring. What's the point in playing FM if you just want to score a ridiculous amount of goals from corners? I mean I've had CBs that have scored 6-8 goals in a season and the other day Alex got a hat-trick (not all from corners), but you want your CB scoring 30 goals a season?!

How boring. What's the point in playing FM if you just want to score a ridiculous amount of goals from corners? I mean I've had CBs that have scored 6-8 goals in a season and the other day Alex got a hat-trick (not all from corners), but you want your CB scoring 30 goals a season?!

people have their own preference in playing their OWN games..
we cant expect others to play the way we like it..
we all cheat in so many ways.. with or without conscience..

dont blame the player, dont blame the game, blame human complexity..
--- just joking --- ^^)

Thanks Cisoc, will try it :)

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Cisoc will I put them at near post?

Yes, My apologies on leaving that out, Corners was to be aimed near post. (H)

Hmm been trying this for a while now...not working at all, havent scored of a corner yet.. :S

When I use this "cheat" I usally put a leftfooter to take the corners from the left and vice verce. That´s making the ball meet the strong header instead of him serchingthe ball.

if a change the player who is heading??

Does it matter if a use another player in other possion in stead off DCR like my player in DMC to attack near post??? he is the best header.