The best player in the game and cheapest best player!!!!!!!!!

Rellik

Reaction score
Ok people there are always loads of threads about who is good and who aint, well how about who in your opinion is the best player in the game and the cheapest best player that u can sign and when i say 'you can sign' i mean anybody would be able to sign in their games too for a similar price so if you got David Silva in your 1st or 2nd season for £10m then thats bullshit so we dont want that, we want realistic prices.

For e.g. I think most of you probably know by now that it is quiet possible to get Bojan for free at the end of the 1st season and that Mario Balotelli could be picked up for a bargain £9-10m with good negotiations. remember people when you poffer £10m for Balotelli you also put Non-Negotiable.

Anyway the thread is up so post your replys and lets see who is the BEST AND CHEAPEST PLAYER ON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

best player carlos vela 10m cheapest best player daniel opare 200k

Hmmm Carlos Vela is no doubt a player with enormous potential but is it worth paying £10m in the 1st season for a kid with potential or would you rather get Balotelli for same price and more experience????

lol theres not much difference between them but they both dont have much experience but vela definatley turns out better

Balotelli for 10M?

i'm starting a new game and going to see that

steven defour - 8 million
axel witsel - 6.5 million

cheapest - aquino - 300k
ariel borysiuk -

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

steven defour - 8 million
axel witsel - 6.5 million

cheapest - aquino - 300k
ariel borysiuk -

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

how did you get witsel and defour for 6.5 and 8mil, standard always want 12+ on my game

defour was 2nd season, i offered 8 million upfront with 25% profit, non negotaible!
maybe they were in some sort of financial crisis etc

witsel was 1st season, pretty much the same way

Balotelli for 10M?

i'm starting a new game and going to see that

vela turns out way better than balotelli hands down...

you can sign balotelli for like 5m on some games in first season. I started a new game just to show you but i only got balotelli for 8m. -

Last edited:
torre reginussen 950k ever present for my blackburn team for 7 seasons eventually became captain. solid defender

enoh from ajax get for around 100k turns out quality

goossens from ajax 200k retrain as a winger. superb assists

hi,
I am playing with Feyenoord and i have bought balotelli but he cost me 35 million euros and i had to sell makaaay,tomasson, bruins and de Guzman to buy him

hi,
I am playing with Feyenoord and i have bought balotelli but he cost me 35 million euros and i had to sell makaaay,tomasson, bruins and de Guzman to buy him

35m..unlucky man.

defour was 2nd season, i offered 8 million upfront with 25% profit, non negotaible!
maybe they were in some sort of financial crisis etc

witsel was 1st season, pretty much the same way

I have always managed to get Defour for around 6 million.

When you go to filters and put contract out then search. If they have a - on their contract does that mean that they are a free player with no contract?

yep

you just posted when i just clicked onto the thread thats why.