The big new game, everyone is going to want a part of it.

bossman

Reaction score
I have done this for scott due to the other one being spammed up cause people thought i didnt exists.

Database will be finished very soon and he will give me a link for people to upload when it is done.

The date is 7th June 2009. Michael plantini has passed a law stating the champions league is no-more, from immediate. Most big clubs in Europe go bust, Madrid, Man utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, AC, Barcelona. Roman Abrahovic loses interests and sells Chelsea to ken bates for £2, then asks for all his debts back within 1 week, a grand total of 756million pounds. With this problems, Barclays, sky and all the other top Leagues in Europe sponsors cancelled there deals.

Football was apparent Dead and buried.

On the 12th June 2009. Scott button got A selection of billionaires together in Dubai, they agreed to finance a New football league structure with 2 leagues of 22 clubs. Scott Button working as a corresponded between the football world and the mega rich Billionaires. His managed to negotiate Deals with Sky, ESPN, BBC, French TV, Italian TV and Spanish TV. With each club, receiving 55million in TV money each year. And prize money starting at 110million for winning the top league.

With a lot of managers out of a job, wages will be high, players will be bought quickly and expensive, each chairman has already managed to get a core squad of 20 players with 3 back rooms staffs.

Each club is sponsored by a well know international brand, Nike, Coca Cole, Pepsi, Macdonald’s, Adidas, Tango, Betfred, Carlesburg. And many more.

Now I am looking for 4 more players to play this game with me, the clubs will be randomly selected from the top divisions.

Database download once I have made it.

Loads of spaces available.

Hammachi Details

the Revoltionary League

Massive thanks to frankie, he has helped scott alot with this

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezuwdddzd4e

Times

Wednesday 18.00-19.00, 20.00- late
Thursday NO GAME
FRIDAY 17.00-22.00
Saturday NO GAME
Sunday Afternoonish onwards
Monday 18.00- 22.30
Tuesday 18.22.30

watch this space for weekley times

Spaces still left, due to people not showing up after 1st night. if you join please be committed to playing, i dont mind the occasional night, as we all have social ives, but not every night, without explaination

Last edited:
When is this going to be up? I don't think everyone wants to be part of it.

it will be up very soon, hit a sang waiting for some people to come online who i know can help me.

got 17memebers so quite a few people are playing.

and you want the database to be up so the game cant be tht bad

hi can i join please looking for new challenge

it will be up very soon, hit a sang waiting for some people to come online who i know can help me.

got 17memebers so quite a few people are playing.

and you want the database to be up so the game cant be tht bad

I was not bringing down the game just merely saying that not everyone likes to play network games. Sorry if you thought i was not being nice. (K)

I cant really play much atm
Im not available tonight, im around 2morow nite and then im goin away till 2nd Jan

How many people were on last night?
Ill be able to play 2morow :)

thts because people join then play one night and leave or start there own game, not naming any names, but you and the king of the bridge where in the room. at least he played one night and signed 3 players.