g-orgy03

Reaction score
We all know about Celtics European triumph over Inter Milan in 1967(Lisbon Lions) but how many people know that the lisbon lions were all born within 30 miles of Celtic park (hows about that for a youth setup).It will never be repeated......Or will it!!

After reading another members post i got to thinking how much fun it would be to have an all Irish Celtic team that I could be proud of(as im irish and celtics fanbase here is HUGE).A team that had been brought through the ranks and trained at Celtic park to take on the might of europe.

Database Changes

1-Celtic and Rangers in English Premier League
2-More Money For Celtic hahaa
3-All Coaches at Celtic Made top notch
4-All Irish league teams given top youth facilities
5-Irelands rep up to Brazils level,Brazils down to Irish level

So Far the results are bang on schedule with top youth prospects showing up in Ireland and moving straight to Celtic VIA Genie scout which enables me to accuratly Assess them.

Heres the first few to whet the appetite

View attachment 108254

View attachment 108255

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108257

Good luck with this , but Celtic are not a Irish team , The Lisbon lion's were all from scotland (H)

Cheers mate,i know they were all from scotland and that celtic are 100% scottish,i wudnt suggest otherwise this is just purely for my own enjoyment to have all irish lads playin and beatin the scum lol,brother walfred was born up the road from me and Celtics ties with ireland are something we can be proud of here.Its mostly Man u,Liverpool or celtic with most of the man u and liv fans havin celtic as their 2nd fav team

Cheers mate,i know they were all from scotland and that celtic are 100% scottish,i wudnt suggest otherwise this is just purely for my own enjoyment to have all irish lads playin and beatin the scum lol,brother walfred was born up the road from me and Celtics ties with ireland are something we can be proud of here.Its mostly Man u,Liverpool or celtic with most of the man u and liv fans havin celtic as their 2nd fav team

Ok mate , best of luck with tihs :)

I was going to ask about them all beingIrish but I see what youre trying to do now goodluck mate.