'THE CHRISTMAS TREE' - A tactic by Malte722

Status
Not open for further replies.

malte722

Reaction score
delete thread. im done with the f*cking whiners.​

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that i used Marshall's LFC update... :) well, good night

not a god tactic mate, at least for underdogs, 3 games, 3 losses with Bari.

haha.. "thanks for the feedback". you just plugged it in and expected it to work instantly?

Just tested it with wba..media pred 16... regular squad..

View attachment 470023

Not 100% satisfied.. although its pretty good.. :p going to have a look at the defensive settings tomorrow, so it will be a little bit better for less quality teams.

Last edited:
No, I did not, and i'm talking about underdogs, not WBA, Bari man, is very different. lol

Win with the big ones is easy, is not even a real test to your credibility, very poor tactic, wait for other comments.

Win with the big ones is easy, is not even a real test to your credibility, very poor tactic, wait for other comments.
coming 4th with wba is very good just test it for more than 3 games then come back

Im so **** tired of you whiners over here...cant even test a tactic properly before you whine and say that i sucks... well i deleted it... i want proper response... not people telling me that a tactic sucks just after playing 3 **** games.

This guy can't receive a critic, 8 games played with all the management, 5l,2w,1d. I'm not saying that is a bad tactic, i'm only saying that for me it is not working, but of course that is a good result with WBA, not so good with Arsenal.

i can get PROPER critisism.. you played 3 games.. thats just retarded

Mate sorry for the comments, if you want delete my comments and post the tactic again for other users, i'm only giving you some feedback, but I won't give more, my bad. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.