The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

My number one star, straight out from my very own Kirkby Academy is now 18 years old and steamrolling through the ranks of Premier League and International defenders.
He pushed the likes of Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott out of the England International-team when he was 16, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 15 years.

I have quite a few 5-star-potential youngsters lurking about, but I've never actually experienced anyone with a 5-star ->ability<- at the tender age of 18! I worship this guy!
View attachment 380343View attachment 380342
He will be better than Messi now.

My number one star, straight out from my very own Kirkby Academy is now 18 years old and steamrolling through the ranks of Premier League and International defenders.
He pushed the likes of Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott out of the England International-team when he was 16, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 15 years.

I have quite a few 5-star-potential youngsters lurking about, but I've never actually experienced anyone with a 5-star ->ability<- at the tender age of 18! I worship this guy!
View attachment 380343View attachment 380342

He's the best regen i've seen, so young but he is like a semi prime messi..

Yeah, I'm playing Barcelona in the CL Semi-finals now, unfortunately Lesme picked up an injury and is missing both the matches. Messi still got a few points on him, but then again, Lesme got 10 years and an extra 20cm on him ;)
But seems like I'm facing Barcelona in the semi-finals every year, so I'm looking forward to the Messi-Lesme face-off next season!

Edit:
In three months now his value has gone up 12 million pounds, and (not surprisingly) is now one of England's Top Players. Looking forward to the European Championship this summer!

Last edited:
how good is your training facilities? is very good keep the the 17 year old for 6 months to a year and give him a few sub apperances in games that you have all but won. then loan him out to a club he will get first team football and with as good training facilities as possible. with the 15 year olds keep then for 2 years in your youth team as long as they are making progress, again give them a bit of game time if possible but its feel no pressure to do so for at least on other year. then when they reach 17-18 (depending on his development) loan him out

If you're talking to me, my training facilities are good but not top. I'll post how he's done in a years time.

This one however, I am very very excited for. Snapped him up on a £750k release clause when he was 16. Now been first team striker for 2 years down in Brazil. Oh, you Brazilians...

View attachment 472943

Looking forward to seeing how this guy progresses:

View attachment 472644

Want him to play CAM in the long term, but his versatility will allow him more game time as he can cover left wing and CAM. But ultimately I'll see how he progresses, needs to have at least 14+ teamwork for CAM, so we'll see. Currently got him on Treq training to get first touch, finishing, creativity, anticipation, composure and agility up, plus I have Kovacic tutoring him for his PPMs.

View attachment 472374

(All-in-one) Stricker, 20 years

20 header, 16 cross, 14 tackle, 17 finishing, 16 drible, 14 marking,
15 pass, 15 first touch, 16 technique, 17 anticipation, 19 bravery,
17 composure, 17 determination, 18 work rate, 18 off-the-ball,
13 acceleration, 18 agility, 19 balance, 19 strength, 17 jump, 17 pace

A BEAST!
and only cost me 500k euros

ok, I have little issue that I would like some fresh ideas on. I play this guy in AMC as part of a 4-2-3-1 with wingers. in the role IF, I have also tried him as a AM, i have had huge success with all these things in the past on fm13. this guys stats suggest he should be a world beater but only averages 7.40 odd per game, this is good i know but in the past when i have had players of this quality in his position they tend to average 7.70-8.20. so has anyone got any suggestions on how I can get the best out of him? any help would be appreciated greatly. :) http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882992507926410479/80AD1B5B41991FB711051DA8D05E31F42607D69C/

Last edited: