Lukaku : will you take a young player that has 16 goals from 24 games for spurs?
However, you have Rooney, Berba, Chicarito, Owen, Macheda.
If you are in need of striker, then deal, otherwise no deal.

Player: Chinedu Obasi
Team Buying: Everton(me)
Team Selling: Hoffenheim
Season - 1st
Value: £3 million + Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Player: Van der Vaart
Team Buying: Hercules (me)
Team Selling: Tottenham
Season - 2nd in January
Value: £7.5m
Additional Info : I already got Ozil and Tiago Gomes who's ruling the midf. I also got two great wonderkids on the same position. VdV can play at Gomes' role though - which is a box to box scoring midfielder. Would VdV be good in that role?

Player: Van der Vaart
Team Buying: Hercules (me)
Team Selling: Tottenham
Season - 2nd in January
Value: £7.5m
Additional Info : I already got Ozil and Tiago Gomes who's ruling the midf. I also got two great wonderkids on the same position. VdV can play at Gomes' role though - which is a box to box scoring midfielder. Would VdV be good in that role?
if you have those players then I would say No Deal (not going to ask how you got Ozil though XD) dont be greedy with players, you dont need him, save your money, just because you have the cash does not mean you need to spend it ^^) put it into your wage budget :D

if you have those players then I would say No Deal (not going to ask how you got Ozil though XD) dont be greedy with players, you dont need him, save your money, just because you have the cash does not mean you need to spend it ^^) put it into your wage budget :D

Okay. Thanks.

Btw I got Ozil as he request to be transfer listed after having a breakdown with Mou I guess haha. Had to clear a lot of wage budget just for him though. :S

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks.

Btw I got Ozil as he request to be transfer listed after having a breakdown with Mou I guess haha. Had to clear a lot of wage budget just for him though. :S

But how did Ozil's agent accept to continue talks with you?

Player: Aguero
You know where aguero is from :)
Buying: Liverpool FC(me)
Asking price.....52m+Suso
Reason: I need a strong striker that can help torres and young striker.

I do have the money...lol. I have Coentrao already, seems to be a flop >=(

Player: Aguero
You know where aguero is from :)
Buying: Liverpool FC(me)
Asking price.....52m+Suso
Reason: I need a strong striker that can help torres and young striker.

I do have the money...lol. I have Coentrao already, seems to be a flop >=(

Dont offer Suso. Aguero's release clause is 52 million. It will be accepted regardless you offer Suso or not.

Player: Michael Chopra
Team Buying: Wigan (me)
Team Selling: Cardiff
Value: 4-5m
Additional Info : 18th, need goals he has scored 18 already in championship

Player: Michael Chopra
Team Buying: Wigan (me)
Team Selling: Cardiff
Value: 4-5m
Additional Info : 18th, need goals he has scored 18 already in championship
no deal. maybe you can try christian benitez, hamberto suazo nad vaclav kadlec (spelling) instead who cost much less :)

Player: Scott Parker
Team Buying: Atletico Madrid (Me)
Team Selling: West Ham
Season: First in July
Value: 13.5 Million
Other: I already have Moussa Sissoko but I thought I'd go for another solid centre mid to compliment atletico's very skillfull players

^ No deal for Scott Parker. I can get players with more potential (Rodwell, Vidal comes to mind). They are younger and better at around the same price..

Player: Leighton Baines
Team Buying: Manchester United (Me)
Team Selling: Everton
Season: Mid season, Season 2
Value: 5.5 Million pounds
Other: I only have Evra, Fabio didn't develop too well. No other cover (unless you consider O'Shea).

Player: Scott Parker
Team Buying: Atletico Madrid (Me)
Team Selling: West Ham
Season: First in July
Value: 13.5 Million
Other: I already have Moussa Sissoko but I thought I'd go for another solid centre mid to compliment atletico's very skillfull players

No deal for me.

^ No deal for Scott Parker. I can get players with more potential (Rodwell, Vidal comes to mind). They are younger and better at around the same price..

Player: Leighton Baines
Team Buying: Manchester United (Me)
Team Selling: Everton
Season: Mid season, Season 2
Value: 5.5 Million pounds
Other: I only have Evra, Fabio didn't develop too well. No other cover (unless you consider O'Shea).

Have you tried Dodo yet? But i'll still say deal.

Player: Ever Banega
Team Buying: Liverpool (me)
Team Selling: Valencia
Additional Info : Selling off Poulsen for him for $$$. So he'll be Poulsen replacement. (this will be done in next season,when I have the full game)

No deal for me.

Have you tried Dodo yet? But i'll still say deal.

I am trying to support England talent (I hate it when every single of my games give me a 0 rating on domestic bias). I did look at Dodo, but he was more expensive @_@

Player: Pedro
Team Buying: Manchester City
Team Selling: Barcelona (me)
Value: 13.25M pounds
Additional Info : I am selling pedro from Barcelona for 13.25M pounds.
Deal or no deal?

Last edited:
Selling
Player: Gio Dos Santos
Team buying Villareal/Atletico Madrid
alue: 6million
First season