The Everton Thread

F off to Kirkby! ? ? ? ???

Somewhere, Moshiri is now jumping for joy at being handed a ready-made excuse for no pretendy new ground.

As much as we mock Everton, I still feel Ancelotti is a top manager and will take them to a European place this season (not top 4).

I'm surprised how good James looked the other day as well, him and Ancelotti seem to have quite the relationship.

why is it totally beyond the realms of possibility they can come top 6/7 this year? They are better than Spurs and they compete for similar spots.
There not better than Spurs but that’s all down to Mourinho. Liverpool, City, Utd, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Spurs are all better than Everton. Plus it’s Everton ?

Everton are the very definition of mid-table mediocrity.

NO threat to going down.

NO threat to the upper half European slots.

Nobody is quite sure what their actual purpose is? But they just are what the are. Medium.

Joking aside, if he wasn’t English, he’d be getting vilified like Kepa. But he is. And he isn’t.

The sickening double standards stink.
Here on the other side of the pond we are hearing serious confliction on England's GK with our reporters usually pulling English PR word for word. Tim Howard said on TV that Pickford was not good enough for Everton to finish in the top 4 and not good enough to be England's #1. Henderson should be England's #1 but he doesn't even get to play in the league.

Here on the other side of the pond we are hearing serious confliction on England's GK with our reporters usually pulling English PR word for word. Tim Howard said on TV that Pickford was not good enough for Everton to finish in the top 4 and not good enough to be England's #1. Henderson should be England's #1 but he doesn't even get to play in the league.
Be interesting to see how long Southgate sticks with him

^^^^^ For the backlash you are about to receive your Derby debut, we make absolutely NO apologies.

I’m not so sure he’s gonna be the next big CB talent some are making out to be.

Are people doing that? Man that's ridiculously early.

I like the look of him watching Norwich last year as they were entertaining. As bad as they were.

But as of right now it's just early potential. He had a decent first year int he PL. Nottin more. Nottin less.

Are people doing that? Man that's ridiculously early.

I like the look of him watching Norwich last year as they were entertaining. As bad as they were.

But as of right now it's just early potential. He had a decent first year int he PL. Nottin more. Nottin less.
Yeah a few in the media. And getting overhyped by other clubs fans.