The Hangover Part II

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Hey Forum,

Yesterday was the release of the full trailer for the sequel to probably the best comedy of 2009, that's right, it's The Hangover Part II. :D

the-hangover-part-2-poster.jpg

Stu invites the guys to his wedding in Bangkok, and he feels a nice pre-wedding brunch would kickstart the day, with the younger brother of Stu's fiance tagging along. However, a few drinks leads to yet another alcohol related disaster. They wake up not knowing where they are, what they've done, why they now own a monkey, why Stu has a face tattoo, and they are left wondering where the younger brother is.

TRAILER:

[video=youtube;ohF5ZO_zOYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohF5ZO_zOYU[/video]

In my opinion, The Hangover was an absolute epic. One of the funniest films i've seen, and I cannot remember a film where i've laughed so much. I don't know about you, but i'm so excited for the release of Part II, it looks brilliant, and has a great soundtrack! Some may argue that this film shouldn't be done twice, however, I feel the twists and unexpected turns will be even better than the first, who knows what will happen!

Well, there are some things we do know. Liam Neeson is set to play the role of a tattoo artist, after Mel Gibson was almost set for the role. A few cameo appearances return, such as Mr Chang and Mike Tyson. However, some new appearances have been confirmed, including one Bill Clinton.

Share your opinions on the films, any updates you find, feel free to discuss anything. |)

Toodaloo,
Mudafuckeeerss!

Last edited:
OP edited.

Trailer added. :)

I didn't find the original Hangover to be that amazing to be honest...

It was marginally funny, then everyone quoted the **** out of the annoying fat guy with a beard and it became horrible. Which is a shame because Todd Phillips is normally good for a laugh (Old School, Road Trip)

Andy Bernard :wub:

I liked the Hangover. Comedy of the year is a bit far, but i'll certainly watch the second one.

I cant wait for the second film, hopefully it will be just as funny as the first, be hard to beat TBH.

loved the first one. I watched it before the hype so didn't know how awesome it was going to be. This may be why some others didnt like it that much. Not sure they should have made a 2nd one since it's going to be almost the exact same thing. But I will still go and see it, hopefully it will be good

The first one is going to take some beating, can see this one being epic though.

Don't think they should've made the second, it's just going to immediately have to live up to the first which I don't think it'll manage - leaving a lot of viewers disappointed.

Not to mention the storyline is almost identical with just a couple of minor details changed.

Not to mention the storyline is almost identical with just a couple of minor details changed.

That was my first view when I heard they were doing a second one.. Not sure whether it's going to be a big film or whether it's going to be similar to some of the bad comedy sequels. (Such as Evan Almighty, Blues Brothers, Weekend at Bernies etc.)

Don't think they should've made the second, it's just going to immediately have to live up to the first which I don't think it'll manage - leaving a lot of viewers disappointed.

This it wont compare imo :S
Although it does look good.

Probs wont be as funny as the first one but it still looks worth of going to see! :)

I hope its one of them surprising films where the trailer doesnt make it look as good as the first but when you go see it, its much better than part 1 :)

Probably one of the most anticipated films of 2011.I can't wait to see this, going next week-end with a few mates.
After viewing the trailer weeks ago.. it looks like it could possibly be better than the first. ♥

26 May release isn't it? Didn't realise it was so soon! :D will have to watch it after my exams finish, along with new Pirates of the Carribean film

So guys, it's released today.

Anyone seen/seeing it?

Let me know on your thoughts! :)

going to see it 2morrow, looking forward do it. Will report back here at weekend :)

I seen it today, it was good but not as good as the 1st. Mr. Chow gets a bigger role in it which is good as Chow <3
Story line is too similar imo. Another wedding, another character lost, retrace last nights activities which none of the group remember.

Last edited: