The How to get my player a Work Permit thread

Just wondering how you actually sign a player without a work permit because the transfer is always just cancelled with me.

Just wondering how you actually sign a player without a work permit because the transfer is always just cancelled with me.

You can only sign him only if you have a feeder club which is for work permit purpose. But, you can not play that player in any competitive match unless he gains a work permit.

Stumped

Hi there,

This may sound stupid but every time I try to get a player and get problems with wp the transfer is cancelled without getting the option anywhere to buy the player and ship him out on loan.

So my question is: how do I buy a player without a wp and automatically send him to, say, Antwerp if Im Utd?

Thanks

Hi there,

This may sound stupid but every time I try to get a player and get problems with wp the transfer is cancelled without getting the option anywhere to buy the player and ship him out on loan.

So my question is: how do I buy a player without a wp and automatically send him to, say, Antwerp if Im Utd?

Thanks

this happens occassionally, more so in the older versions I have noticed! it normally happens near the end of the transfer window! I am sure it has something to do with age as well! if the player is 26 you probably wont get it approved as its going to take 3 yrs to get WP and by that stage he is old!

18 yr olds still have time to develop and can also become HG!

Just got truro to the prem. Im looking for a feeder club to send players out on loan. I fancy one in spain or belgium incase i have WP problems later. Any advice on what teams will accept the offer of being a feeder club?

Just got an 18 year old Brazilian as Leeds in the Prem. I'm thinking of sending him off to my Feeder Club to get his WP, however i'm unsure how he will progress whilst over there? Is his progress based (as i'm thinking) on the facilities and coaches of my Feeder Club, or is it still based on my own?

Just got an 18 year old Brazilian as Leeds in the Prem. I'm thinking of sending him off to my Feeder Club to get his WP, however i'm unsure how he will progress whilst over there? Is his progress based (as i'm thinking) on the facilities and coaches of my Feeder Club, or is it still based on my own?

solely based on theirs mate!

1) it would be beneficial if the club has its league loaded as playable ;)

its based on their facility, and make sure he actually plays a **** lot of game when he gets there.

Last edited:
Hi trying to sign a player for Gateshead currently in English league 1. It was to sign him when his contract ends in 4 months or so but the Work permit was turned down. He's from Behrain and until i read opening post i din't realise countries reputation affected decision. He's 26 and played over 60 internationals, is there anyway i'd be able to get him signed or is it just not possible due to Behrain obviously not being in top 70?
Cheers

so annoying... there this regen with potential 197 according to fm scout and i cant sign him so annoyed. 197 for gods sake!!!

I have three players on loan for my feeder club and it has been over a month. When I offer them new contracts, their agent tells me they don't want to negotiate, as they have just signed a new deal. Do I just have to wait until they are ready to negotiate a new deal?

Hi, How do you renew a work permit. I've got Luis Guilherme as one of my keeper's at Leeds. When i went to resign him, he was refused a work permit.

Im southend in league 1 and im trying to sign angelo henriquez, he still hasnt appeared for chile and Im struggling to get a feeder club in belgium or spain. if i keep moving through the leagues is there a chance the wp will come through?

Im southend in league 1 and im trying to sign angelo henriquez, he still hasnt appeared for chile and Im struggling to get a feeder club in belgium or spain. if i keep moving through the leagues is there a chance the wp will come through?

probably not after you sign him no! Getting Feeder clubs is difficult for lower league teams.. especially WP feeder clubs.. I would wait until you are in the Prem to be honest otherwise you are just wasting money you should be spending on players that can play now instead of in 3 years time ;)

If I have young u18 players who didn't qualify for a work permit are they still aple to play for my reserve and u18 team until they get one so they achieve home grown status?

If I have young u18 players who didn't qualify for a work permit are they still aple to play for my reserve and u18 team until they get one so they achieve home grown status?
you can loan that player to any country in the world for 3 years and he will still be HG :) as long as he is "contracted to you" regardless of where they play he will become HG :)

doogsta
Do you have to start a new game to allow the change to work ? As i am in 2013 and am trying to sign a Chilian Mid but cannot get the work permit

Raikan007
I am trying to sign some players from multiple non-eu countries and everyone of them cannot get a WP even when i appeal any tips you seem to know what you're talking about