Hahaha future looks good for Newcastle under Joe Kinnear!!
yes I'm shocked its the most successful save I have had on FM13 and I dont think I would have signed any of the players he did but I guess Joe knows best.

Joe's Season 3 - Summer Signings

soccer-graphics-luuk-de-jong-178579.jpg

Luuk de Jong was signed for a club record £25m from Gladbach

250017465.jpg

Cristian Tello arrived for £16.5m from PSG.

Mattia-Destro.jpg

Mattia Destro arrived for £17.75m from Genoa.

Jesus this is amazing it hasn't taken me the usual hour to get started with player/staff sorting :) !!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why, but this isn't working for me. I set Joe Kinnear to handling everything in the Staff Responsibilities, but transfers are still coming to me which is weird because in other games I've had no such problems. Any clue?

Because the offers you are getting is from players not been transfer listed by Kinnear??

Mike Ashley has sold Newcastle to a consortium led by business man Mark Brazil

P1050862-Mark-Brazil.jpg

Mark Brazil made his millions with his blockbuster book "Birds of East Asia"

http://www.amazon.com/Birds-East-Asia-Field-Guides/dp/0713670401

Within a week of taking over the club Mark began a £22m construction project to redevelop the clubs training and youth facilities.

Last edited:
Season 3 - January Transfer Window Update

With Newcastle sitting 3rd in the League, in the final of the Capital One Cup and having won the Charity Shield, European Super Cup and World Club Championship Joe chose to make the following signings:

Joel_Matip.jpg

Joel Matip arrived for £18m from Schalke and Spanish Wonderkid Imanol Yanguas (Regen) arrived for £3.1m from Osasuna.

With regards to letting Joe sell the players, since they aren't transfer listed it is up to me to me to accept the player sales or player loans so how do I make it that no matter who the player is whether they are transfer listed or not that Joe will accept or reject the offer and the decision is not given to me, any help is appreciated because I love this challenge.

well I suppose you can just sanction anything JK does so it would be as if he does it all if you know what I mean

With regards to letting Joe sell the players, since they aren't transfer listed it is up to me to me to accept the player sales or player loans so how do I make it that no matter who the player is whether they are transfer listed or not that Joe will accept or reject the offer and the decision is not given to me, any help is appreciated because I love this challenge.

My game is exactly the same, he has only accepted bids on players transfer listed and has only bought in Neil Maupay who I sanctioned as a transfer target apart from him he has not bid for any other players of his own and has only bought in new coaches and scouts. I want him to be more active!!

Season 3 - Results

Another amazing season with 5 more trophies

I don't know how you have managed 3 seasons already I'm still only half way through my first year!!

Joe's Season 4 - Summer Transfers

250007555.jpg

Lorenzo Crisetig arrived for £17.75m from Parma, Joe also signed four promising wonderkids (regens).