-Fulham
-Tenerife

right how about we do this.

there's 9 of us.

3 take charge of Wolves.
3 take charge of Burnley
3 take charge of Birmingham

Picked at random.
Members post their progress at the end of their seasons and the member who does the best out of their 3 faces the other 2 winners of their threes in a joint story as maybe one of the teams who got relegated last year?

As I said before, I choose Fulham, but unless people change their minds it's obviously going to be Stoke.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

there's 9 of us.

3 take charge of Wolves.
3 take charge of Burnley

Picked at random.
Members post their progress at the end of their seasons and the member who does the best out of their 3 faces the other 2 winners of their threes in a joint story as maybe one of the teams who got relegated last year?
Harry, why did you have to pick the 3 teams I've already done 2 seasons with each of them :'(

there's 9 of us.

3 take charge of Wolves.
3 take charge of Burnley

Picked at random.

Sounds legendary Harry!

I think you guys are forgetting that the story is basically belonging to Chris. So don't get too excited about Stoke :) He'd take everyones opinion on bored. I doubt it will be Stoke, if it means we are losing a member of the story..

Who liked my idea? Its posted above. Southampton was just a random team Max, it could work with anyone.

EDIT: @Harry's idea.

Whoever gets Birmingham will obviously do the best. And whoever gets Burnley will do the worst.

It could take all night to decide a team for you to be. And if you open a poll you can easily count the amount of votes and, the people that arent involved can vote which will help you get more followers.

Yeah it's down to Chris.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

i thought my idea was pretty good XD any takers?
Nah sorry Harry, like FFT said, whoever is Birmingham will do the best, and whoever is Burnley will do the worst :(

How about we all name the teams we definatly wouldn't want to manage? Max, you have a few ;)

I'm happy to manage anyone. But this will narrow down the search.

Do Harry's idea, but with different teams and similar Media Predictions.

Yeah it's down to Chris.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Nah sorry Harry, like FFT said, whoever is Birmingham will do the best, and whoever is Burnley will do the worst :(
Don't forget me hating Wolves aswell! I also dislike Burnley for my County links :D

it doesnt matter how seperate teams do. :)

eg.

Birmingham: Media Prediction 16th (blind guess)

Bcfc - Finishes 11th
Me - Finish 14th
Chris - Finishes 12th

whoever gets most positions above media prediction wins their group?

Don't want to manage... Stoke, Palace, Birmingham, Pompey, Leeds, Leicester, Swansea

Do what Harry said, but just pick 3 teams that have a similar media prediction. e.g: Villa, Tottenham, City,

Not them teams but you get my jist

Don't want to manage... Stoke, Palace, Birmingham, Pompey, Leeds, Leicester, Swansea

3 people manage Fulham
3 people manage Wigan
3 people manage Blackburn

Something like that? Lower table?

Don't want to manage any team in England as it is far too common and I am not going to follow any English based stories from now on. Something a bit obscure. That's why I said Tenerife.

Don't want to manage any team in England as it is far too common and I am not going to follow any English based stories from now on. Something a bit obscure. That's why I said Tenerife.
Well that's all of our ideas for England gone out the window XD

Where is Chris? We need some discipline!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.