The Leeds United Thread

I'll ask the owners what is the problem. Personally am not part of FL.

:cry:😭:cry:

1672906520893.png

I had a great rivalry with my Brother in-law regarding Leeds, as he was a lifelong fan.
I was delighted when they got promoted and was hoping for more from them in fairness.

It's all been a bit meh!

1675149517560.png

**** crazy window. I have mixed feelings still about Weston. Really think we needed more of a playmaker. Dont see Weston and Adams working that well together so we must go with 3 in mid. Definetly takes time to find the right formation as our FB are weak.

Rutter is also mixed feelings. So much money for young lad who is not really profilic scorer. But time will tell.Both lads are with good build and will suite fast into PL.

Even if it leaves our mid a bit weak I would like to see 4-4-2 with Rutter and Bammy up top. This could be leathel with Sinisterra and Gnotno/Harrisson on the wings. The big question and topic will be ball movment and build up. Interesting times, but definetly 100% this team should be better than in relegation fight.

Cant belive Schreuder is the front runner now... Every feedback from Ajax fan is concerning. We need to get Iraola in, he wants to come. If not now then in summer. Just get manager in for 6 month and be done with it, in summer get Iraola.

I would rather keep Skubala as careatker. Higher chance to keep us up.

Should have got better out of both Utd games. Just lack the bought quality.

Two good contests and a solid platform to build from though.

Marsch on the way to Southampton now.
It's the only business you can continuously fail in and still get hired on a huge salary :LOL:

Useless bleeps! 😡🤬
Disgusting i know. And hold our peeps, we where close to sign Benitze also. If he comes i support him but not my pick...

But what can u do. Our caretaker is in very bad situation and the board is ****** up bad.

Seems Gracia is done deal. I hope it is short deal so we can get our first picks in for summer. But we need someone to get team together and not be relegated.