The Manchester United Thread

Just checking as I might be sleeping and dreaming all this ......

You did suffer the most humiliating defeat in Utd's storied history last Sunday right?

And off the back of that, the same manager is still unbelievably in charge for another game?

Conte ruled out then

This is truly fantastic news. If United sacked Ole and appointed Conte, they would instantly become a force again. Conte would not be afraid to take the tough decisions and drop big name players to build a winning team. He also will completely change the culture at the club.

Conte is literally the only manager available who could make United challengers again.

Last edited:
Just checking as I might be sleeping and dreaming all this ......

You did suffer the most humiliating defeat in Utd's storied history last Sunday right?

And off the back of that, the same manager is still unbelievably in charge for another game?
Nepotism mate. That's what's keeping him

Nepotism mate. That's what's keeping him

Bottom line.

And what will probably keep him all season long.

The Glazers have turned Utd into a comedy **** show from top to bottom and I don’t ever see it ending until they are gone. Sadly for you. But after the sham ‘protest’ last May, I have little sympathy there so we’ll leave that.

Beggars belief Utd can lose 5 to L’pool and theres no repercussions. Koeman’s gone this week and they’ve not got a pot to **** in! Never mind the ridiculous money Solksjaer’s gone through to well arguably make you worse!

The even madder thing is I can see you walloping Tottenham, who are even worse than Utd, comfortably this tea-time and then the Ole hype starts again.

Its a mad, vicious circle with absolute knobs like Neville and Ferdinand driving it. Neither of who give a flying F about Utd if they’re honest. Just about protecting their bezzy.

Last edited:
U18s finished 2-2, coming back from 2-0 down. Garnacho sent off for two yellow cards, the second for a frustrated kick out. Derby were niggly, frustrating opponents though

Honestly, he needs to change something. Might as well try in his last few games.

Only difference is ofc, Conte wouldn't be so spineless as to field that double pivot. He'd throw Pogba in for Fred/Mctominay since we already have 3 at the back
Banned, no? That red in the last match. But instead of a McFred, McTominay and vdB would have made so much more sense, but no, McFred for glory. Sigh.