The Manchester United Thread

Did you see his subs in the UCL?
I asked before the match tbh. And I’ve never been a fan. But there seems a huge clamouring for him in the fan base. I guess some just want any change and to continue the 2 yr manager cycle. Just wanted the thoughts of people on here who I consider to have a good grasp on football

I asked before the match tbh. And I’ve never been a fan. But there seems a huge clamouring for him in the fan base. I guess some just want any change and to continue the 2 yr manager cycle. Just wanted the thoughts of people on here who I consider to have a good grasp on football
im a utd fan i have no grasp on football

Fans jump on any semblance of a flavor of the month without considering the drawbacks. Same thing happened with Jose Mourinho…almost like Deja vu.

In sum, Tuchel would be such an Ed Woodward appointment.

So Bruno, McTominey, Rashford all available for Sunday.

Mount won’t be available suffered new injury

Martinez very close to being available for selection

Shaw has suffered a setback this week. No idea of his return.

Malacia won’t feature this season.

Simon Stone

@sistoney67

I spoke to Steve McClaren at last night's '99' screening. He feels
@ManUtd
will succeed under INEOS. "Arsenal are back after being down and Man Ud will do the same. We have had many storms. I see tremendous plusses from Ineos coming in and what they are trying to do. It is identifying the standards and getting back to them. At certain times since I have come back over the last two years, we have had those standards. We have also had standards that have not been Manchester United. Speaking to Sir Jim Ratcliffe, speaking to Sir Dave Brailsford, they are getting the best people in. They want this to succeed. They have done that in their other sports and businesses. I am positive they will do it again with Manchester United."

Cup final day for the women. Would be great if they could bring the FA Cupbhome and in the clubs first bit of silverware except for the league 1 championship.