The Official Rangers Match Thread

you's must be ***** to if u drew with us (man u) mongo boy ....

Fans like you make us all look like retards.

And Taida, aye, we were shambolic first 10 mins or so, but Sheep (6) had about four shots on goal and scored two, no doubting we deserved the win though, but we had to work hard to get it. :)

im going to the game on wednesday and rangers cant be that bad if were the most succesfull club in the world

You may have drawn with us but at least were going to go through you be lucky to get into Europa League, And don't know what mongo boy means but if it makes you feel better that you support a muck team well then you can call me Mr.Mongo Boy

Wheres the evidence you will go through ? You probably will, but **** off with the arrogant statements right ?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

im going to the game on wednesday and rangers cant be that bad if were the most succesfull club in the world

Where you sitting mate ? We got Copland Rear,should be all right as it's a Euro night, but hate sitting there cos they generate next to no atmosphere in other games :S

i think gers will win 2-0 on wed miller double

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

i dnt no my big bro got the tickets as he season ticket holder lol got 8 hour drive to get there on the bus lol

i think gers will win 2-0 on wed miller double

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

i dnt no my big bro got the tickets as he season ticket holder lol got 8 hour drive to get there on the bus lol

lol unlucky :p We need to win though tbh, but I don't do predicitions ;)

i wonder how? the standard of the SPL is between Championship and Conference teams, bragging about how succesfull you are really isn't a good thing considering its either you or Celtic every year.

but we got no money compared to england and we still managed to draw with the best team in england shows how good manager walter smith is

i wonder how? the standard of the SPL is between Championship and Conference teams, bragging about how succesfull you are really isn't a good thing considering its either you or Celtic every year.

We can only play against what is infront of us, and for the record for the first 70 or so years of the Scottish League existence, we were on a par if not better than the English set-up, and it was a Scottish Club who were the first British team to win the European Cup. But thats just it, isn't it, we're Scottish when we lose, and British when we win.

Now please people, STAY THE **** ON TOPIC, before another perfectly reasonable, if perhaps controversial thread is ruined :'(

Wheres the evidence you will go through ? You probably will, but **** off with the arrogant statements right ?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Where you sitting mate ? We got Copland Rear,should be all right as it's a Euro night, but hate sitting there cos they generate next to no atmosphere in other games :S

Nice to see you post on a Rangers thread mate, lets me know there's some Rangers supporters trying to defuse situations rather than aggravate them.

My seats in the Main Stand Rear but my big sisters getting it. I'm well annoyed, how the **** is she supposed to appreciate it. All that money and it gets wasted on a teenage girl with no interest in it.

We can only play against what is infront of us, and for the record for the first 70 or so years of the Scottish League existence, we were on a par if not better than the English set-up, and it was a Scottish Club who were the first British team to win the European Cup. But thats just it, isn't it, we're Scottish when we lose, and British when we win.

Now please people, STAY THE **** ON TOPIC, before another perfectly reasonable, if perhaps controversial thread is ruined :'(

I think your find that I was talking about Rangers, this is a thread for everything to do with Rangers and therefore I was on topic.

Nice to see you post on a Rangers thread mate, lets me know there's some Rangers supporters trying to defuse situations rather than aggravate them.

My seats in the Main Stand Rear but my big sisters getting it. I'm well annoyed, how the **** is she supposed to appreciate it. All that money and it gets wasted on a teenage girl with no interest in it.

lol I'd be raging, we had Broomie Rear last year, that was an amazing seat and had amazing people around us, but unfortunately this year we didn't have enough funds to renew season tickets, so now we sit Broomie front, and got shifted to Copland Rear for Euro nights :mad:

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

I think your find that I was talking about Rangers, this is a thread for everything to do with Rangers and therefore I was on topic.

It wasn't directed at you, but neither of us were particularly defusing the situation were we ? Anyhow, lets have peace, and see you at Ibrox :)

Yehh everyone stay on topic, the European match. What is your favourite European memory (all teams)? Mine is Manchester '08 As an eleven year old all the violence and running was exciting when i didn't know what was happening. Saw my uncle get beat up by a cop though which was pretty horrid. He hadn't even done anything!!!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:34 AM ----------

62.png
VS.
73851.jpg

RANGERS VS. BURSASPOR

Where?: IBROX PARK, GLASGOW
When?: Wednesday 29th September 19:45
Competition?: UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Winners?: GLASGOW RANGERS

BURSASPOR:
Bursaspor is a professional Turkish football club located in the city of Bursa. Formed in 1963, Bursaspor are nicknamed the Yeşil Timsahlar (the Green Crocodiles). The club colours are green and white, with home kits usually donning both colours in a striped (hooped) pattern. There first foray into Europe was in1974–75 European Cup Winners' Cup, when they reached the quarter-finals. The club was formed in 1963 and have only won the Turk-cell Super Lig once (2009-10)

My Potential Rangers Team:

McGreggor
Whittaker--Bougherra--Weir--Papac
Davis?--Edu--McCulloch--Naismith--Weiss
Miller

So lads what do u think, 2-0, 3-0?

Im pretty sure Im blind now !

On Topic - dont underestimate Bursaspor, they have a good attacking force !

Im pretty sure Im blind now !

On Topic - dont underestimate Bursaspor, they have a good attacking force !

All that effort, just to get slagged :'(

I had to change the colour of the letters one at a time :(

But on topic, i seen them last year against Galatasaray in Turkey and their defence is shocking

Antoher comeback for Rangers!

Hearts - Rangers = 1-2 (Skacel 12' , Lafferty 80' , Naismith 90' )

Very good game!
:)

Great comeback from Rangers.