Stetchkov

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]IF YOU READ THIS STORY PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, CHEERS!
43215619.png
[/FONT]

bundesligaheader.png

[FONT=&quot]Chairman Rainer Beeck sacks Ewald Lienen[/FONT]
80116744.jpg

[FONT=&quot]After a decade in the top division during the 1990's, TSV 1860 München spectacularly burnt out in the 2003–04 season with a 17th place finish that returned the club to the 2. Bundesliga. Since then TSV 1860 hired several new managers during its 2. Bundesliga period. The first was Rudi Bommer followed by Reiner Maurer, Walter Schachner, Marco Kurz, Uwe Wolf, and now Ewald Lienen. However, none of the new managers could lead the squad back to the 1. Bundesliga. Since being in the 2. Bundesliga, TSV 1860 only managed one top five finish during the past five seasons. That being said Chairman Rainer Beeck firmly believes it has been too long since TSV 1860 have seen the sights of the 1. Bundesliga, resulting in the sack of Ewald Lienen. Beeck has narrowed his shortlist of potential candidates that he believes will lift TSV 1860's curse once and for all and promises a new manager selection soon.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Beck appoints new Manager[/FONT]
88128564.jpg

Positive reinforcement came along with the announcement of Daniel Booth as the new manager of TSV 1860. "Booth might not have a reputation like Ottmar Hitzfeld or Pep Guardiola, but he sure is no stranger to any Bavarian." said Beeck.

While in a press conference with Kicker Magazine and ZDF to officially introduce Booth as the new manager of TSV 1860 München Booth stated,
"I am very pleased to have been given the opportunity to lead the 1860's!"
Kicker:
"What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game?"
Booth:
"It is important to me to respond defensively, attractive yet successful football."
Kicker:
"New managers often bring about change and upheaval and some might fear for their jobs. Will there be changes?"
Booth:
"Plenty of changes, ranging from transfers to jerseys .I am hoping for this to be a fresh start!"
ZDF:
"What do you plan to accomplish while your time at München?"
Booth:
"Bringing 1860 back into the 1. Bundesliga, soon thereafter securing a spot in the Champion League within two to three years from now."
59777849.jpg

Fans have high hopes for Booth and his squad by what was told to the press earlier today. Only time will tell if Chairman Rainer Beeck did the right thing to appoint almost virtually unknown Booth as manager.
fcafooter.jpg

Last edited:
nice start and on ur sig it should be 1st not 1th

i greatly appreciate it, been working on the intro. for almost a week now. need a good start to hook people.

@tommo43: my bad when i created this story i was playing a different save and was in "11th" place, so i just replaced the ID's of the players and badges/logos and just have over-looked the "th". thanks for pointing it out man.

Im following this because imo the german leagues are the best on FM, good luck with this

transfermarktheader.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Kits, Transfers Galore [/FONT]
20834593.png

Early this morning 1860 München have introduced their new kits to the general public. With the help of one of Daniel Booth's family friends, he was able to convince Pirelli and Umbro to sponsor the club for the 2009-10 season in hopes of further building its name and reputation. Chairman Rainer Beeck and the fans are delighted with the design and are convinced Booth is the right man for the job. On top of meeting with dozens of men and women for sponsorships and reevaluating the squad Booth decided a few changes needed to be implemented, buying and selling five players in total.

kimdongjin.jpg

Kim Dong-Jin (Position: DL) joins 1860 for free, his previous club Zenit St. Petersburg did not need him any longer. Booth believes he is a great addition to the current line-up and will starting for the season.
areolaalphonse.jpg

Areola Alphonse (Position: GK) might only be 16 years old, but Booth says "Alphonse will be the next Oliver Kahn...you just wait and see!" Alphonse will be in rotation with Gabor Kiraly, giving him plenty of experience for when he really starts to shine. 1860 was able to pick up Paris Saint-Germain's Alphonse for an astonishing 55.000 Euros.
dodo.jpg

Dodo (Position: DL) was not very happy where he currently was (FC Corinthians Paulista) and felt moving to a European club could better his chances at becoming a world class defender during his career. 1860 snatched Dodo for 925.000 Euros, he is said to be joining Booth and his squad July 1, 2010.
michaelhofmann.jpg

Michael Hofmann (Position: GK) signed a contract with Karlsruhe SC after Booth had received an email on his Google G1 offering 275.000 for 1860's backup goalkeeper.
philliptschauner.jpg

Phillip Tschauner (Position: GK) did not want to leave his current club but Booth could not resist FC Sochaux-Montbeliard's 925.000 Euro offer.

It is rumored that when Booth has a bit more money he will be strengthening the right side of his defense. "The best offense is a great defense." said Booth during his last press conference. That being said the defense's left side looks to be on par but his right side might not be as strong as he would want it to be.
transfermarktfooter.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice layout, if you keep this layout going you will attract many followers

thanks for the kind words i hope many people follow/ask questions/give advice. i would love for this thread to be interactive for both i and you all (readers). i already have youtube videos waiting to be posted, screen-shots of each lineup and overview/stats. they will all be hyper-linked like the "Google G1" part of my quote from the previous update.

....Booth had received an email on his Google G1 offering 275.000 for 1860's backup goalkeeper.
so it doesnt mess up the flow and makes it easier to read my story at the same time gives the readers the option to click on it and look at the sceen-shot instead of being forced to.

Last edited:
tsv1860banner.jpg

Pre Season 2009
98755791.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtV5krPQBE"]YouTube- First Vienna FC 1894 vs TSV 1860 Munchen[/ame]
First Vienna FC 1894 0-1 TSV 1860 München
Friendly match between First Vienna FC 1894 and TSV 1860 München. 1860 München finally took the lead when winger Daniel Bierofka scored a close range effort on the 71st minute. Also Kim Dong-Jin sustained a bruised rib (injury) in the first half, he is expected to be out between 5-7 days.
Line Ups Overview/Match Stats

FC Lokomotive Leipzig 0-1 TSV 1860 München

Clermont Foot Auvergne 63 0-4 TSV 1860 München

TSV 1860 München 0-2 AZ Alkmaar

FC Eintracht Bamberg 0-2 TSV 1860 München

Cittadella 0-2 TSV 1860 München

SG Dynamo Dresden 0-2 TSV 1860 München
In the first match for 1860 in the German Cup (Deutscher Pokal) they had to face SG Dynamo Dresden in the first round. 1860 took an early lead when Daniel Bierofka scored the first goal of the game. Minutes after half-time Benjamin Lauth scored with a powerful kick from 22 yards out in the 47th minute. Sandro Kaiser sustained a twisted ankle after falling down hard during the 81st minute. will be out for the next 3 to 4 weeks, the physios' will be treating him.
tsv1860footer.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoy German stories and don't think I have seen a 1860 one yet.

Good luck...

Ill pop by from time to time.

#seeyousoon

kickerheader.jpg

2. Bundesliga has begun
62948885.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGoxCLqZdCY"]YouTube- TSV 1860 Munchen vs Rot Weiss Ahlen[/ame]
TSV 1860 München 3-0 Rot Weiss Ahlen
The first Bundesliga Division 2 match between TSV 1860 München and Rot Weiss Ahlen. 1860 produced a good display seeing off Rot Weiss Ahlen at the Allianz-Arena. Things did not get off for Ahlen as striker Peniel Kokou Mlapa seized on an error by Darlington Omodiagbe to score a placed shot. Sascha Rosler doubled the lead for 1860 in the 46th minute. Two minutes before midfielder Aleksandar Ignjovski completed the rout with a real poacher's effort in the 88th minute to seal the victory for "Die Lowen"!
Line Up Overview/Match Stats

Fortuna Düsseldorf 4-1 TSV 1860 München
Dmitry Bulykin turned in a performance of the highest quality before being substituted in the 45th minute during Düsseldorf's convincing 4-1 victory over München. Bulykin scored three headers from the six-yard box in the 11th and 13th, 22nd minute, then Bulykin added his 4th goal of the game with a fine header from point-blank range on the 32nd minute. Düsseldorf could have had a clean sheet if it was not for centre-back Anderson Bamba's own goal in the 44th minute which will undoubtedly cause him some embarrassment.
Line Up Overview/Match Stats
kickerfooter.jpg

Last edited:
im going to try and follow when possible because the layout is good it will attract many good start and goodluck!

Great idea, good luck I will follow, always like German stories .

thanks for the kind words everyone. will hopefully have another update by tonight. also might edit my last update and add the press conference after a horrible loss to dusseldorf. anything i can improve on? thoughts?

theres nothing to improve on, this story has the most effort ive ever seen. Keep doing the same!