The Premier League Thread

🤣

1700738032760.png

need to get citys lawyers
They could if they could afford the 10K and hour but they can't so they will have to accept the 10 points and pray the other dross down the bottom of the league do them a favour, personally I think it won't happen and next year they will be visiting the Swansea, Birmingham and Norwich,

Do one yer cheating baldy gremlin yer!

Just as good as admitted you weren’t lied to at all by saying you’d stay if City were in League One, You’ve known full well whats been going on and have been as complicit as anyone in turning a blind eye to the cheating at the expense of winning,

Best manager/ coach in the World my pasty white ****!

Do one yer cheating baldy gremlin yer!

Just as good as admitted you weren’t lied to at all by saying you’d stay if City were in League One, You’ve known full well whats been going on and have been as complicit as anyone in turning a blind eye to the cheating at the expense of winning,

Best manager/ coach in the World my pasty white ****!
Of course he's going to say that now, but watch him disappear into the sunset to the next big rich club needing a manager if it was to happen. Call me a cynic but we all know it will happen.

Saddens me that Venables has passed.

Always liked him. A proper coach who was ahead of his time.

God rest. 🙏🏻

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

·
Super League potential format announced.

64 teams.

3 divisions (Star, Gold and Blue) with promotions and relegations.

14 games each season per team.

7 at home. 7 away.

It will be an open competition Two phases: League and playoffs.

🚨
JUST IN: UK government will be legislating to introduce a football regulator that “will stop clubs from joining any similar breakaway competitions in the future,” despite the European Court of Justice ruling that UEFA/FIFA rules blocking the ESL are unlawful. [@RobHarris]