FMIsMyLife

Reaction score
This is my first story. I have decided to do Derby because they have young talent such as Will Hughes and Mason Bennett. Moreover, they have many records in the premier league that are unwanted such as the lowest legue points and least wins. My aim is to get promoted in the season then see how we go from there.

All round very impressed with my friendlies, all wins abd lots of goals scored. Jordan Ibe particularly impressed with 3 goals and 8 assists along Jamie ward (3 goals and 2 assists) and Ivan Calero (3 goals and 2 assists). Now for my first game against Rotherham and im looking for a victory!

My transfers nothing too interesting. Nathan Ake will play as regista for me in the absence of George Thorne who is out for the season. Stevanovic looks like a verg good signing and hopefully he'll will be a good player. Lots of loans to provide cover and a cheap left back who probably is not very good but i needed one and aready had 8 loan signings. Jack grealish is a good prospect as is Jordan Ibe and Omar Mascarell. They 'll be looking to impress and the latter two are realistic future signings.

First game of the season went very well! took us a while to break down the Rotherham defence who never look like scoring. In the end Shotton scored from a corner followed by a long range strike from Omar then by a great team goal from the subsitute Ivan Calero,

August Review
View attachment 315631
Okay start to the season! Very dissappointed with the loss to Fulham as they scored their goals from set pieces and Ispwich game was tight. We were in contro for the whole game they equalised in the 82nd minute and i was furious but we got a penalty in the last kick of the game so we were saved from embarassment there. Also making progress in the Capital One Cup and weve got Bournemouth in the 3rd round at home so ill be looking for a win there as well. We currently resound in 4th place in the championship. The next game against Nottingham Forest is important as they are promotion rivals and im loking for at least a draw in that one!
Player of the Month
View attachment 315630
Although he has only scored in two games both those we won by one goal so he has helped get us 6 points and also he has been in and out of the starting line up so its unfair to criticise his inconsituent performances.

September Review
View attachment 315587
Almost perfect month nad the draw against Blackburn was lucky from us so i have no complaints. Currently joint top with Watford with a much better goal difference. Strong performances from Jamie Ward, Martin, Ibe, Mascarell, Hendrix and Russell. Through to the next round of capital one cup and at home to Nottingham Forest once again expecting a win.
Player of the Month
View attachment 315585
I'm giving it to Russell because he came on as a sub twice and performed well and then started a game and scored twice. Lots of options though and a special mention to Hendrix whose exploits may be ignored due to his lack of goals.