The Rovers Revolution - A Blackburn Rovers Story

THEKID11

Reaction score

John Gokongwei Buys Blackburn Rovers

Today it has been confirmed that Philippines businessman and his consortium JG Summit Holdings have bought Blackburn Rovers. The 84 year old has the networth of $1.5 billion and is ready for a new challenge he told us in the press conference today along side the owner of JG Summit Holdings.

' Ive watched businessman like Roman Abramovich turn Chelsea into world beaters and im going to follow in his foot steps and i believe Blackburn can achieve great things with the right backing and money ,but are first step has to be clearing the debt we have at this Club we cannot afford that to still be there if we are looking to expand the club into the top 4 , i know the supporters are very curious about this deal but i promise you we are the real deal and expect great things in years too come. Of course the goal this year is too be better than last seasons finish im looking at top 10 cause i think this team can do so much better'

imgres

Rovers sack sam allardyce for Madrid Legend Manuel Sanchis

Today Blackburn fans were awoke to find Manager Sam Allardyce has been sacked by the new board. Big Sam was reported unhappy with the boards direction of the Club and the people they were bringing into the club what led to his departure earlier this morning , rumours from the Rovers fan club that Former Real Madrid legend Manuel Sanchis was seen entering Ewood Park this morning​

imgres

Manuel Sanchis named new Blackburn rovers manager

The Former Real Madrid Player has been handed a 1 year deal at Rovers. The 45 year old with no previous coaching experience is a big gamble but the New Owners believe he is the one to take blackburn to the next level.

(Sanchis talks about joining)

"It is an honour to be part of this project.
"I have always wanted to work for a big club and I am very excited about the opportunity to work at Blackburn Rovers.
"I have great belief in my ideas and my coaching ability and I firmly believe I can achieve the objectives set by the management.
"I believe in playing positive, attacking football and am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead."

manuel-sanchis-hontiyuelo.jpg

Last edited:
sky-sports-logo-3D.jpg
Peter Kenyon Join Blackburn rovers

Today we are proud announce Peter Kenyon as the new chief executive of the Club

(Kenyon)

'Im very excited about this new Project here at Blackburn and i am very honoured to be a part of it'.​

Kenyon previously with Chelsea and Man Utd is ready for the challenge ahead with the club.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Friendlies announced​

PRE SEASON TOUR OF PHILIPPINES​

Gilligans

Union

Army​

logo%20anderlecht.jpg

Anderlecht​

banfield.gif

Banfield​

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

SANCHIS SLAMS VILLAS ATTEMPT OF BUYING HOILETT​

Today new boss Manuel Sanchis blasted aston villa on there bid for hot prospect David Hoilett, ' They put in a stupid bid and im frankly offended by the way they approached him , Aston villa boss Gerad Houllier has not responded to this allegation. TalkSport Ian Wright commented saying Sanchis has only been in his office 2 minutes and hes already having a go.​

players_136846.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

CLEAR OUT BEGINS​

Jason Brown - Free

Michel Salgado - free

Jason Roberts - 525k - Stoke

Keith Andrews - 1.8 m - Burnley

Vicenzo Grella - Hoffenheim - 1.8m

El hadji Diouf - 2.5m - Palermo​

Diouf.jpg

Keith_Andrews.jpg

article-0-07200C3A000005DC-208_468x319.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

SkySportsLogo.jpg

MarceloMoreno.jpg

Moreno Joins Blackburn​

Blackburn Rovers have completed the signing of 23 year old striker Marcelo Moreno on a 3 year deal. The former Weder bremen and wigan loanee has joined for a reported 5 million pounds. Peter Kenyon told the press​

' Me and the manager are really excited about this signing Marcelo is a great capture for the club , and at 23 years of age he has still lots to learn and we are excited to see what he is capable off.'​

VW%20Touareg%20R50_Marcelo%20Moreno%20Martins_Werder%20Bremen_0.jpg
Moreno entering Ewood Park​

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

Rovers Announce new Website to fans​

3039167813_d95bc50ebe.jpg

Rovers have released there new website for this season to launch the new era for the club. Manager Manuel Sanchis , Peter Kanyon and Blackburn players David Dunn,Aaron Doren and new signing Marcelo Moreno were at the Launch Party today trying out the website for the first time.​

story8a395c27e4d63a0c739f7cf2e1a0d66f.jpg
Kenyon speaking at the launch

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

Landon_Donovan_1016695c.jpg

We are Delighted to announce the signing of Landon Donovan from MLS team LA Galaxy for a record fee of 9 million pounds. He completed his medical this morning and is set to join the team in Phillipines next week. The American who had a stint in england with Everton is thrilled to join a team like Blackburn.​

' I really cant wait to play in the premiership again its the best league in the world and im ready to get started with Blackburn'.​

Last edited:
Looking good mate. I will follow your if you will follow mine. Theres a link in my Sig for my story. Have a look and leave a comment.

Cheers

Daza

ROVERS LAND SPANISH GENIUS​

tumblr_l9o6aonax91qde1bao1_400.jpg

www.rovers.co.uk today confirmed that Blackburn have signed Valencia's Juan Mata for a reported 27.5 Million the highly rated Winger has had the likes Liverpool and Barcelona following him around for 3 years, but Sanchis knew he had to get him. ' Juan is one of the best players in the world in my opinion and the fact i have got him here is very pleasing for me and the club. Mata's signing will be Blackburns 3rd signing this week part of the re vamp of the team.​

juan_mata11.jpg
27 Million Man​

philippine_flag11.jpg

Philippines Tour​

imgres

Rovers started there Philippines tour 2010 with a training session at the nike training centre in manila​
soweto-football3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

GiligansFC.png
Blackburn_Rovers-logo.gif

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Giligans 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers​

- Chris Samba(2) Simone Bolo(O.G)​

_45057685_samba_ap._body_226.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

439x.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

45430_logo_union_manila.gif

0 Union - Blackburn 7 (Hoilett(9,23,29) Moreno (12) Samba (15,44) Pedersen(80)​

article-1208993-062E9673000005DC-565_468x423.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

48625_logo_philippine_army_fc.png

Army 1 - Blackburn 5

Versales (48) - Benjani(Hattrick), Kalinic ( 86) Dunn(90)​

Benjani_2506153.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

During the Tour back home Ivan Rakitic signs for the club for 12.5 Million deal from Schalke 04 it makes it Sanchis 4th summer signing​

ivan_rakitic_345x468.jpg

The 22 year old signed a 4 year contract at Ewood Park and will start pre season training as soon as the squad leave Manila​

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

After only been back from there tour of The Philippines Manager is Manuel Sanchis has completed his 5th summer signing Experienced Everton Left Back Leighton Baines for 12.5 Million Pounds. The England international has snubbed Arsenal and Aston Villa to sign for Rovers after hearing about the ambition of the club this season he knew it was the right choice for him to join.​

Leighton-Baines_1648244c.jpg

Last edited:
blackburn.jpg

Blackburn Rovers announce 5 year Sponsorship deal with Japan Airlines. This deal will make Japan Airlines Shirt Sponsor for season 2010 - 215. Peter Kenyon said its a great partnership for the club on and off the field.​

1392027.jpg

1392021.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

40 Million m8 and i have sold some players too

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

ss-logo-07.gif

BUSY DAY AT EWOOD PARK​

image-5-for-2009-fa-cup-final-gallery-320333272.jpg
Yaroslav_Rakytskiy2.jpg

Sky Sports confirms that Blackburn have signed Everton Goalkeeper Tim Howard and 21 year old Defender Yaroslav Rakitskiy in a double deal today. Howard will be the 2nd Everton Player to join Rover this summer. He will face stiff competition for number 1 Paul Robinson but the 31 year old American cant wait to fight for the number 1 spot at Blackburn. But the signing of Rakitskiy is a indication that they are investing in youth, the 21 is a highly regarded defender in eastern Europe and has had Barcelona and Chelsea sniffing around him for quite a while and is appearing for Ukraine national team​

While there is players coming in some have to make way Midfielder Brett Emerton has joined Man City for 2.8 million, a very confusing signing for a team of City Statue. Also Goalkeeper Mark Bunn has been released after poor displays for the reserves​

Last edited:
Escudo_Banfield_logo.jpg

Blackburn 4 - 0 Banfield​

Kalinic (22) Olsson (36) Donovan (45) Benjani(90) -​

article-0-0865D0D2000005DC-309_468x346.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Sky%20Sports%20Logo%20website.jpg

Rovers complete Park Loan​

park-ji-sung-wallpaper.jpg

Today it was confirmed that Park ji sung has signed for Blackburn Rovers on a season loan. The south korean has been a bench player for man utd for a number of years and is delighted that he will play more first team this season.​

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

premiership-badge-300x281.gif

Premiership nears as blackburn rovers get ready for the big time.​

coiuld u put a link to the database u r using mate??? cause this looks great

coiuld u put a link to the database u r using mate??? cause this looks great

I just used the edit program put abit more money on blackburn bro thats all :) cheers

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

wickhampic_2481427.jpg

Connor Wickham has signed for Blackburn rovers for 9 Million Pounds from Ipswich Town. The 17 year old is the next hot english talent and has been tipped for great things by footballing icons such as David Beckham , Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker. Connor said​

' Im so excited to be playing for a team like Blackburn and of course there will be more pressure on me this year but im only 17 years old im growing each day and i think by joining blackburn its a positive step.​

_47992905_-1.jpg

I seriously think this season we should be aiming for top 4 with the squad we have now can match any in the league , we should have high ambitions with the staff and the owners and the players we have here , we have the right too think big.​

NEW%20PREMIERSHIP%20LOGO.GIF

The opening day started with a tough away trip to stoke city, Tim Howard , Rakitskyi , Baines , Park Ji Sung , Landon Donovan and Mata made there debuts for blackburn.​

stoke_city_fc_logo.png

Stoke City 1 - 3 Blackburn​

Sidibe(4) - Rakitskyi (43) Mata (75,80)​

Juan-Mata-Valencia-v-Sevilla-2009_2354429.jpg

DATHOM_021010_151828_0_0155_r641990.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

76px-Birmingham_City_FC_logo.png

Birmingham City 1 - 2 Blackburn​

Beausejour(90) - Ferguson(OG) , Mata (60)​

Soccer+-+Barclays+Premier+League+-+Birmingham+City+v+Blackburn+Rovers+-+St+Andrews.jpeg

barry-ferguson.jpg

I just used the edit program put abit more money on blackburn bro thats all :) cheers

oh ok and improved the rep as well

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

wickhampic_2481427.jpg

Connor Wickham has signed for Blackburn rovers for 9 Million Pounds from Ipswich Town. The 17 year old is the next hot english talent and has been tipped for great things by footballing icons such as David Beckham , Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker. Connor said​

' Im so excited to be playing for a team like Blackburn and of course there will be more pressure on me this year but im only 17 years old im growing each day and i think by joining blackburn its a positive step.​

_47992905_-1.jpg

I seriously think this season we should be aiming for top 4 with the squad we have now can match any in the league , we should have high ambitions with the staff and the owners and the players we have here , we have the right too think big.​

YEAHH M88 good luck ill follow ur story if u send me a link !!

Really enjoying this story so far and will be reading on .. Just interested on what you've actually done with the editor? How much money have you put to Rovers? Just inteested as it's something i fancy doing, thanks.