How Long Till I get East Stirling to the SPL with only youth players?

• 3 (Minimum)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 4 - 8

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 8-12

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • +12

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you check for a player for me? his name is Liam Paterson.. i want to check to see how he turned out as he is a mate of mine from school haha... he plays/played for Formartine

Really good read, mate. Did something similar a couple of years back, also with the mighty East Stirlingshire - one of the most rewarding saves I've ever done. Keep up the good work though, you've got a good thing going.

Really good read, mate. Did something similar a couple of years back, also with the mighty East Stirlingshire - one of the most rewarding saves I've ever done. Keep up the good work though, you've got a good thing going.

Cheers mate, can be tough at times but so rewarding when you achieve a huge goal. Hopefully I can repeat the success I've had with The Shire in Fraserburgh :p

Mid Season Update

So given how I said we needed promotion, are our squad living up to what was expected of them?

View attachment 387561
View attachment 387558
WOW! We came of the mark by far the best, had a little slip up, but recovered and started to put this division to shame. The best part has been the tiny amount of boring games there's been, I can only think of one. Surprisingly Morton are second and Elgin are 9th, but if I'm top, I don't care

Cups

Warning while I can, if you're a Dundee fan, look away... NOW

View attachment 387557

View attachment 387556

View attachment 387555
We beat Dundee twice! A team two divisions above us! It gives something to look at so you can ignore the fact that we lost to East Fife in the most important cup, but whatever :p

No transfers, and given that I'm ?292 over my wage budget I doubt there will be :p

​End of season update to come. Can we hang onto the title?

Would anyone like to see me keep going with Fraserburgh, but also have another save with East Stirling (with same players and everything for both teams, don't worry) and on one save I'll try to dominate Europe with The Shire and on the other I'll bring Fraserburgh up to beat East Stirling?

You should continue with this save as a main one but maybe the shire one as a background one like an update twice a week or something?

You should continue with this save as a main one but maybe the shire one as a background one like an update twice a week or something?

Yeah I think I'll go with that, should be easier to get Fraserburgh updates out, and I'll keep East Stirling for every so often and I won't go in as much depth on it. Cheers for the feedback.