Blimeythatsalotoftactics.

Where can I download said tactics? (can't see the zip file) and allllsooooo... The 442 - is that the same as Automatic II?

Blimeythatsalotoftactics.

Where can I download said tactics? (can't see the zip file) and allllsooooo... The 442 - is that the same as Automatic II?

In the top of that post - the title is a link - no its a different 442

Holy **** Jes, does that pack contain more computers too xD

on a serious note, the 4-3-3 XMAS, 4-3-2-1 CAMS, 4-1-2-1-2, 3-5-2 and the Frankenstein look like something there could be fun to deploy when i'll finnish playing with your previous work(4-3-3 and Peacebreaker) the 3-5-2 made me think Italian national team, but boy do I need more computers to try 'em all :D

I'll give the new 442 a go tonight - If it's as good as the other one then it'll be one **** of a tactic! :D

Im finding myself strangely attracted to the 3142 both versions....for my fresh start with a transfer update with spurs that is!!

Holy **** Jes, does that pack contain more computers too xD

on a serious note, the 4-3-3 XMAS, 4-3-2-1 CAMS, 4-1-2-1-2, 3-5-2 and the Frankenstein look like something there could be fun to deploy when i'll finnish playing with your previous work(4-3-3 and Peacebreaker) the 3-5-2 made me think Italian national team, but boy do I need more computers to try 'em all :D

Maybe in the future I can provide computers for you guys - especially those guys who have no patience for my tactics and flame them after 1 game - let me just say this real quick - GET OUT!!!!! - not meant for you BSUP - the tactic has a name I'm dissapointed that some people fit that desription.

Now I didn't have time to try them all, but their should be hours of after play when people still plays fm16 instead of 17 maybe due to a freakin mascot as the new thing jeeez.

The different formations:

I would have my doubts whether the 3 at the back can cope with this match engine, however the xmas tree looked promising - the 4231 looked promising - the 433 looked promising - some of the strikerless I also tried the ugly looking 550 was not bad at all and I'm sure their is more variants that can do well - They are all extras, but the 442 is probably the king of them all.

Cheers mate and as always thank you :)

im gonna try the 442 with southampton mate and let u know how its gone half way through the season

the 3-5-2 almost screams Juventus to me, but let's see what happens, as i'm battleing a bit with Bath City and the 4-3-3 Sublimity at the moment :)

Yeah, sadly some people judge tactics by the first few matches.

That mascot thing in FM17, I realy don't get it, it's Football Manager, not Public Relations Manager...

Godt arbejde Jes !!

Looking forward taking the new frame-set out for a test drive.

The AF's in the brand new 442 (compared to the trequartista's in the Automatic II) are still to be considered as poachers right?

Best

Hey mate, I would like to try this tactic but for some reason i cant see the screenshots. Is it only me or anyone?

hi mate i got your pm but there are no screenshots that say about who takes corners etc and tbh you will see most of the info if you download the tactic.ive been having problems with the site today so if u have anymore problems pm me again mate

Godt arbejde Jes !!

Looking forward taking the new frame-set out for a test drive.

The AF's in the brand new 442 (compared to the trequartista's in the Automatic II) are still to be considered as poachers right?

Best

thanks mate

The AF's can be poachers they can be Complete forwards - they can be tiny little green men for that matter - no seriously common skills like offball composure anticipation average quickness+ first touch average finishing+ - technique a bonus so is vision strenght heading and jumping can never be bad to have but bonusses. In many cases all over the field i find mental skills can make a player better - a really good sign in my opinion is when a player has a high decisions rating - in one of my saves i had this south african striker who had 18 decisions and was a general super regent striker - i felt he could do anything becourse of his decisions were just above the rest - tremendous to watch.

Yes i will also say if difficulty scoring - switch to attacking movement im not saying their will be a huge difference but its worth it to try it.

Corkscrew I like that name :)

Okay - So gave the new 442 a little run out last night. A few thoughts:

As expected, we dominate the little/weaker teams. Thumbs up. Though, we do usually concede a silly goal or two.... but that may just be my (at times) unreliable defenders. Actually, in one of the games, we beat Swansea (who are about 16th or so) 5-3 - Getting punished for very, very dodgy defending - but we scored 5 so I don't know how to feel about that one!

Against the bigger teams? Well.. I only had 2 tough games last night. Quarter finals of Champs league vs Bayern Munich - Fair enough, they are better. We lost 2-1 at home. On the away leg, the game finished 5-5. :-| Absolute madness. Going forward, we were unstoppable - defensively, absolutely woeful. We're out, but only because of our home leg defeat.

I'll continue to use this tac for a bit, though so far it's absolutely mental.

Okay - So gave the new 442 a little run out last night. A few thoughts:

As expected, we dominate the little/weaker teams. Thumbs up. Though, we do usually concede a silly goal or two.... but that may just be my (at times) unreliable defenders. Actually, in one of the games, we beat Swansea (who are about 16th or so) 5-3 - Getting punished for very, very dodgy defending - but we scored 5 so I don't know how to feel about that one!

Against the bigger teams? Well.. I only had 2 tough games last night. Quarter finals of Champs league vs Bayern Munich - Fair enough, they are better. We lost 2-1 at home. On the away leg, the game finished 5-5. :-| Absolute madness. Going forward, we were unstoppable - defensively, absolutely woeful. We're out, but only because of our home leg defeat.

I'll continue to use this tac for a bit, though so far it's absolutely mental.

My point is its not mental for everyone - i have a guy in one corner that tells me he constantely win 5-10-0 in his matches and another who saids 5-3 - I recently changed my training to teamwork scheduling 20% try that - and then i rest the players individually straight after each game, you play in england opponents dont come much worse than that, quality players are a necessity in other tactics too - the higher level you play at - the higher quality you need.

Sorry if my text seems tired - its becourse i am tired

Cheers mate

This tactic is for instant result or for simulated?

ab505c6202c3d3c5c22f149bb14b56dd.png

Tease level at 100%, El Diablo von Frankenstein tactic should be coming! :)

either something is comming or those doors was an answer to the Instant Result question ;)