This tactic has been amazing! (Screenshots Included)

Sorry was there any advice on how to get it to work away from home? Or has it been sorted out?
If not fixed would the simple D-line fixes work for it?

Sorry was there any advice on how to get it to work away from home? Or has it been sorted out?
If not fixed would the simple D-line fixes work for it?

It works away if the opposition is a lot weaker than you. Otherwise I have no idea, I didn't plan this to be some invincible tactic, I just wanted a tactic that worked decently well and played nice attractive football, but that I made. I'm not the most knowledgable player in the game, by far, so i'm sure all instructions can be improved upon and fixed. Simple D-Line fixes should help a lot, but i don't know what they are haha. Feel free to experiment and post suggestions.

what Oi do you use if any ? an training regime?

OI by *** Man
Training was mainly Att Movement once I became fluid with the formation.

sweet just been giving it ago seems decent so far

I'll start new Celtic save very soon if you want tester for this tactic. I am interested in how it works in 14.3. : )

I've started it with Feyenoord.

It's really tough. You need to play A LOT of friendlies at the start so your attack works out. If you don't... you'll struggle to score with this tactic. (Unless you are ofcourse 90 times better like 90% of the games you play with Celtic)

Make sure to set it to control. I think I saved it to contain by accident, I thought I had changed it but apparently not.

Because the formation is fully against any nations style of play, everyone will need a lot of pre-season to become fluid. I think that will be because of the WB's but it does pay off once you are fluid.