EnterBroadway

Reaction score
Name: Thorgan Hazard
Club: RC Lens Under 19
D.O.B: 29/3/1993
Nationality: Belgian
Position: AMC

Info: "I would say that the top are Mats (Rits) and Thorgan (Hazard), of course it would be correct to say that they will certainly be the biggest for the *Belgian National Team* as well as Dino (Arslanagic) and Benny (Raman). Thorgan is the best thing here since (his) brother and the comparison is visible. To come back in five or six years we will have a great on our hands in the boy." - Belgian U17 Coach: Bob Browaeys

Most club officials and his brother have tipped Thorgan to be bigger than Eden in the future

I knew of this guy before thanks to a scout on another game i play online so i decided to check him out on FM 11

Strengths: Pace, Acceleration
Weaknesses: Poor Marking
Personality: Ambitious Individual Looking to Win

Hes not that good honestly, Does not improve fast. I bought him and sold him within a year.
Id go for his brother anytime ^^ Good post tough =]

Hes not that good honestly, Does not improve fast. I bought him and sold him within a year.
Id go for his brother anytime ^^ Good post tough =]

thanks a lot for the reply because i haven't had him for long enough on the game to be able to judge him my scout does tip him to be a leading serie a midfielder. thanks for the info though!

Take a Screen-shot of him at the age of 20 so you can judge yourself :)
Hes good for some teams, But Top ones i think you can find better players for the positions.

I think im right in saying he has another brother in football is that true??

at 20? what the ****, let him reach his peak and then criticise!

Belgium are going to have a scary national team in 5 - 10 years if these talents develop well enough in real life.

Mignloet

Alderweireld Vermaelan Verthogen Pocognoli

Witsel Fellaini

Dembele Hazard Hazard

Lukaku

something like taht :p

I've snapped him up on my Napoli save will try my hardest to get the best out of him

i imagine on the next few FMs he will be better than his brother , funny as he has the same DOB and plays same posistion as me :p

I ain't to sure he can be better than Eden. Thorgan's work rate ain't as high as Eden's, so can't see much improvement from Thorgan. Surely he would be an important player for Belgium in the future though.

Belgium have got steven defour aswell, who should be pretty amazing in five years time :p

He must be good if he's tipped to be better than his brother. Eden Hazard young player of the year x2, and in team of the year.

He is a variable talent. In some saves he will be as good or better than Eden Hazard and Gourcuff, and others, barely premier League standard.

I ain't to sure he can be better than Eden. Thorgan's work rate ain't as high as Eden's, so can't see much improvement from Thorgan. Surely he would be an important player for Belgium in the future though.

He is showing as French in the screen shot though?!?

Man City bought him in my Chelsea save. I was scouting his brother and it came up on my News Feed.
He looks like a prospect!!