Tika taka : Liverpool FC by Enzuljak

can u post pic of your tactic without the team instructions in the way please so I can see the left side of your team

Do u use any player instructions

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'll load this up to my Ajax save and give it a look, at present my current tactic is working well so it might be a few days before I can use it (Or I might start up a new liverpool save as I'm a fan aswell and wanted to do one for a while now)

Y.N.W.A

YNWA :D

I think wen you download a tactic and put in your saved tactics map it will show all my tactical attributes :D

info

Can you put some more info about training,opposition instruction,the version of the game for this tactic,etc... It will be very helpful :) Y.N.W.A. :wub:

With good players great,but with starting formation of liverpool in fm 14.3 it's to much for them...

I will update the tactic at and of the summer transfer window

It works great on my Southampton, still i'm in pre-season but haven't lost a single game, eventhough i played SLB, AC Milan, and still have to play, Roma, Atletico and Napoli, so i'm confident this is one of the many good tactics i have ever used :)

Im happy its working for you,it is a good tactic when you have players to transform from DEF to ATT, i hope you win it all :D

Change it to your striker,what's his best position and make him play that :D