Tiki Taka in Lower League , is it works ???? see here

happy to hear that my tactic works well with most of you

sorry for being busy last days but will post some ss and stats soon

Have a nice times there

Completed the Hearts challenge, without the pts deduction, I would be well placed in 2nd.
I made a tweak, I added "Allow wide players to swap".. it seems to have improve the performance of my wide man.

I'm enjoying FM again thanks to you. I have now created my own tactics with many references to yours.
I have won the league in Singapore, Africa, gotten Middlesbrough to the EPL (in 2nd, QPR ran away with the title).
I have also switched to Attack instead of Control for my tactics.

* thumbs up * for this tactic. Definitely recommended for anyone who likes possession play.

Completed the Hearts challenge, without the pts deduction, I would be well placed in 2nd.
I made a tweak, I added "Allow wide players to swap".. it seems to have improve the performance of my wide man.

I'm enjoying FM again thanks to you. I have now created my own tactics with many references to yours.
I have won the league in Singapore, Africa, gotten Middlesbrough to the EPL (in 2nd, QPR ran away with the title).
I have also switched to Attack instead of Control for my tactics.

* thumbs up * for this tactic. Definitely recommended for anyone who likes possession play.

Great idea , wide player play very important role here