Tividale FC-The Dale from Level 10 upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolves4Eva

Reaction score
Hello,this is my first story on FM Base,so forgive me if there are any mistakes.I'm going to be managing Tividale FC,my local side,who I live 2 streets away from.They play in the West Midlands League Premier Division.

Tividale manager Dean Whitehouse resigned today due to family problems.He was quoted as saying: "I am devastated to leave Tividale,but obviously,family comes first, and I wish my successor all the best."

Just a few hours later,his successor was announced as 30 year old Liam Howard,who himself was a Tividale player in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Tividale fans are generally happy with Howard's appointment,and chairman Louis Cole said: "We are delighted to announce Liam as our new manager,we are confident that he is the man to lead us to new heights."

Updates soon...
TividaleFC_badge.jpg

My closest team on FM! Good luck dingle scum (A)

PRE SEASON UPDATE

We had a very poor pre season from my point of view,we played 5 games and only scored 1 goal.That goal was scored by 16 year old Carl Pitt!Although we played Midland Alliance opposition,I felt we should of at least scored more goals.This makes me wonder if we are going to acheive the media prediction of 3rd.

Update 2nite or 2moro as my computer is VERY slow.

Last edited:
Transfers below

I probably wont be able to update 2nite as my pc is being a nightmare 2day.

Last edited:
August Update

Ludlow 1-0 Tividale

A very even match in which I felt we should have got at least a point from.Pretty disapointed.

Tividale 4-0 Bromyard (Miles,Lucas,Walsh,Dyer)

I am absolutley delighted with this result,especially as we had two men sent off.They had their fair share of chances,but we deserved to win.

Darlaston 0-1 Tividale (Spalding)

Very pleased with this win as we had eleven shots compared to their two.They also had a man sent off as well,which really helped the cause.

Tividale 0-1 Dudley Town

I am sooo disappointed!17 shots!!!Their only shot on target was their goal!!We just need to start converting our chances into goals.We also had a record attendance of 300 :) LOL!
Screenie of match stats of last match and table aswell.

We lie in a pretty reasonable 8th.Our next match is against promotion rivals Bewdley.Come on The Dale!!

Last edited:
I didn't know Dudley were on FM :O

Thats where I live :)

September Update

Bewdley 3-0 Tividale

A match that Bewdley deserved to win,we played the worst we have played all season.I have no complaints over the scoreline.We drop down to 11th.

Tividale 1-1 Hounslow(Adams(og)) FA Vase 1st Qualifying Round.

Can I just say that we were all over Hounslow.21 shots,2 on target??I might have to buy another striker WHO KNOWS HOW TO SCORE GOALS!!Another game is exactly what we need!:(

Hounslow 3-2 Tividale(Dyer,Bradley)FA Vase 1st Qualifying Round Replay

I am absolutely devastated.We was 2-0 up at half-time,and coming towards stoppage time,we was 2-1 up.Then what happens?Firstly,defender Jermaine Lucas puts the ball in his own net,then,just as the ref's about to blow his whistle,they score again! :'(The FA Vase was a cup I was hoping to do well in!

Shawbury 0-2 Tividale(Wynter,Maitland(pen))

Brilliant performance from the lads,exactly what was required after the Hounslow defeat.This moves us up to 7th,2 points of Ellesmere who are 3rd.A game we just about deserved to win.

Tividale 1-0 Heath Town(Murray(pen))

Another good win for us,we held our ground,although I feel we should have had another penalty when Michael Bradley was tripped in the box.Moves us up to 6th.

Wolverhampton Casuals 0-0 Tividale

I feel we were lucky to get out of this one with a point,as Casuals were denied a penalty AND had a last-gasp goal ruled out for offside.We drop down to 8th.

I might stop this as i'm getting no followers:(

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I'm going to stop this as my grandad has just died:':)':)':)':)'(.I wont have time for any gaming in the next weeks cos I'm organising the funeral and all

Status
Not open for further replies.