Matchday 6: Bournemouth vs Everton

We have an opportunity here to go out there and break this bad run of form. Everton have struggled so far this season and are not in the best of form themselves so we have a great chance. I expect full effort from you all to turn this around! You can do it lads; just believe in yourselves.

Bournemouth 3 – 4 Everton
Murray (27,51) Wilson (36)

I don’t even know what to say. Argh! I am getting so frustrated; we were 2-1, then 3-2 up and then boom let in two late goals and lose the match. We played well don’t get me wrong but to lose in this style is beyond annoying. The game played out and we were the dominant team in the first half but as Everton grew into the match their experience showed and outclassed us in the end.

Capital One Cup: Manchester City vs Bournemouth

Right lads, I’m not happy I’ll be honest I thought we would be doing better than we are! I understand that tonight will be tough but this is the perfect opportunity to gain valuable momentum against a big side. Squillaci you need to start performing; the fans are expecting and I am fed up of apologising to them all about you guys.

Manchester City 4 – 0 Bournemouth

For god sake. Question after question about my future at the club, it’s ridiculous! I have been here five minutes! The lads need to start pulling themselves together, after another disappointing heavy defeat I am getting fed up. There will be massive changes in the next coming weeks. We have Newcastle next and we need a win.

Matchday 7: Newcastle United vs Bournemouth

Newcastle United 4 – 1 Bournemouth

Murray (11)

Well I am guessing I am gone. Another absolutely shocking match. We started brightly by getting an early goal through Murray who has been the only consistent player on the pitch this season. However the defence has been broken down too easily so far and it needs to improve in order to get the results. The team’s morale has gone, the pressure on my role at the club is building; that’s the bad thing about football it is all about results and that’s what I am not getting at the minute. I need a win, that boost will be enough to carry us through.

View attachment 971504

Burrows' future in the balance?

An insider from the Cherries is that Burrows has now been given one month to turn Bournemouth fortune around or he is out of a job. This is after a two hour meeting between himself and the board; Burrows was apparently seen to be adamant that he can turn it around but the board were not impressed.

This speculation has come on the back of five straight defeats in all competitions including conceding 21 goals in the first seven games.

In the upcoming month of October these are Bournemouth's fixtures:

• Tottenham - Home
  • Aston Villa - Away
  • Crystal Palace - Home
  • West Ham - Away

Matchday 8: Bournemouth vs Tottenham

Right lads, we’re at home and Tottenham are only one place above us. Let’s forget about the last seven games and move on. Start afresh , go out there and do yourselves proud lads! The club deserves to be doing better than we are and something needs to change. To the dropped players I expect you to fight for your place back, to the playres that have come in – this is a chance. Take it.

Bournemouth 3 – 4 Tottenham

Wilson (60,86,88)

What is it with letting in four goals a game? This is stupid! In defence we are certainly lacking in stability. The lads know it; I can see it in their face when they walk off the pitch. We need to grab a win form somewhere, preferably Villa Park next week! I go home each night fed up with losing. I’m off home now, and for the next week I will be spending the time putting together a tactic. We need a win and fast.

Matchday 9: Aston Villa vs Bournemouth

Here we go again lads. Another match; another chance! We need to go at them from the off; constantly pressurising their defence into making a mistake. Do I make myself clear, I don’t want to lose again. This needs to stop. Practise what we did in training on that pitch. Now get out there and grab the three points. COME ON YOU CHERRIES. Sorry , I got carried away there haha.

View attachment 216685

Aston Villa 2 – 2 Bournemouth

Murray(11) Wilson(40)

Well I can’t say I am not pleased to have avoided another defeat but believe it not we had it won. That is until the 88th​ minute where they lapse in concentration and aloud for Gil to poach a screamer into the top corner from the edge of the area. It was however an improvement in performance as well as result. We need to take this and progress. I only have a matter of time.

Matchday 10: Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace

Can you hear them fans? They’re electric tonight aren’t they? I want you to go out there and give them something to shout for! Feed off their energy; they know a win is possible and we desperately need it! Do the club proud. If you win this match and keep a clean sheet then I will take you all out for a Chinese. I’ll pay. Deal? Right go out there and let’s do this!

Bournemouth 3 – 0 Crystal Palace

Wilson(28,43) Malouda(68)

Well ****** **** if only I’d of known that offering a free Chinese would get me a win and a clean sheet then I would of being poor through offering to take them out each week! What a win and what a great morale booster. It was needed; and sure did we deliver. The score line reflects a truly dominate match from start to finish and I am glad to gain the three points and move out of the drop zone. Wilson has been in fine form this season and his brace takes him up to 9 goals in 10 games and to the top of the leading scores chart ahead of Sergio Aguero! We need to take this momentum to West Ham and produce the goods again.

Matchday 11: West Ham United vs Bournemouth

Arter you’re starting on the bench today, glad to have you back from injury. We’ll see how the game goes and we’ll get you on the pitch and playing mate. Murray I know you’re having a bit of a dry spell, but keep doing what you’re doing and keep your head on. Lads this is the time to start taking chances and gaining valuable momentum and points. We got a win on Saturday so let’s carry that through to today shall we?

View attachment 215155

West Ham 1 – 0 Bournemouth

A disappointing result to say the least; we never really looked like scoring through throughout the match. The lads’ faces at the end of the match said it all and we slipped back down to 18th​ in the league table; we need to gain a break; establish a bit of momentum. The pressure on myself is starting to build. And the board are starting to get frustrated.